Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand nat, think she’s an actual pretender and a wannabe but I’ll always give credit where it’s due - she’s an excellent mum to onyx
Is she? Didn’t she cop a lot of flack for the way she treated him? I vaguely remember people saying how cold she was with him or something along those lines.

Yup 100% agree. Remember when she first had onyx and everyone was giving her crap for being cold. I think now I realise that’s just her resting witch face. Admits she’s a terrible cook but puts so much effort into cooking meals for him and not just giving him junk.
Haha snap.

Can’t say I’ve seen her do much parenting to comment on it but if we’re judging her based on Ashy’s parenting the bar is LOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha omg she made a school lunch and it's a raw defrosted whole garlic bread, added cream, cream cheese, sour cream, and cucumber. It's stupid but I laughed.
… did she throw it in the bottom of the lunch bag cooler thing not wrapped with hair all over it?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand her dancing. Is she trying to appear sexy and cool and young? She’s so stiff and awkward when she dances. I feel like Ashy and Gretty are stuck acting and dressing like teenagers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is going on with her face??View attachment 1716690
Sometimes botox can do stuff like this, it looks like she hasn’t had enough near the tail end of her brow so when she lifts them one looks really high. It’s called “Spock” brow. It’s very easy to fix with a bit more botox in the forehead towards the part of the brow that’s still lifting up. And of course her bad filler that she claims is just her natural “squinty eyes”.

Where does the red/orange hair come from? Is Ashy a natural red head?
No clue but this photo makes me feel uncomfortable she’s constantly filming Tala and using her for content and it’s gross. She only seems to interact with her via a camera.

Reactions: 7
Gosh that baby girl is like a mini Steve face. Steve is ginger too, she’s Steve. They are identical I wonder if she’s starving her and feeding broccoli at 4 months old is a way to try her Steve genetic weight gain projection into the future. Ashy won’t want a Steve lookalike branded child. Poor little girl deserves a normal life not cheeks squeezing youth milestones on the ashy channel

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wtf is with her dancing 🤨 is she training to be a stripper? Or what i don't get it she just looks rediclous 🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First time poster, long time lurker. I just wanted to say firstly that I am a qualified dietitian. You should not be giving your child broccoli at 4 months. No paediatrician or dietitian or expert would encourage that. You can try purées at 4 months if your child is sitting unsupported but there is no way baby led weaning is encouraged before 6 months if your child is that wobbly. It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact, it’s years of research science but also common sense. Fml.
As someone else in a similar field ^ correct

Reactions: 8
Where does the red/orange hair come from? Is Ashy a natural red head?
Red hair comes from both sides. It can skip generations too. Also, Red heads don't go grey, they will go white due to the pigmentation in the hairs! You can tell Trashy doesn't want Tyler to have red hair though, because when people mention the red hair, she deflects by saying it's falling out and Target had red hair as a baby, until it fell out.
It's a shame, because Red Heads are awesome!

Reactions: 17
Red hair comes from both sides. It can skip generations too. Also, Red heads don't go grey, they will go white due to the pigmentation in the hairs! You can tell Trashy doesn't want Tyler to have red hair though, because when people mention the red hair, she deflects by saying it's falling out and Target had red hair as a baby, until it fell out.
It's a shame, because Red Heads are awesome!
That’s so weird of her. Why not just love and accept your kids exactly as they are 🤔 and i agree, red heads are the best 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.