Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The witch infuriated me so much yesterday with the whole filming Taj's meltdown that I messaged her telling her she is disgusting for not respecting his privacy by filming that and that it should have been kept private. I told her she should put her phone down for once and tend to her child.
This is the response I got before being blocked
Christ she's immature

2005 ashy
I actually can't tell if this is a joke or not.... is this really her?

@username101unknown I hope you're OK and not rattled by the nasty witch and her chunky hubby. You have done absolutely nothing wrong. She is all hot gas. Please don't feel threatened. She sjust a bleeping idiot. Hope you're okay 💜

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Christ she's immature

@username101unknown I hope you're OK and not rattled by the nasty witch and her chunky hubby. You have done absolutely nothing wrong. She is all hot gas. Please don't feel threatened. She sjust a bleeping idiot. Hope you're okay 💜
Where is the gofundme for legal fees? 😆
Remember Ashy, your neighbors never would have found this thread if you weren't such a tit neighbor. Maybe before pointing the finger look at yourself, do the inner work. Or better yet maybe change your mindset babes??? Choose your hard? Or whatever?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is me.. checking in... being the change I want to see... and honestly, this forum feels like a safe place to vent... I wouldn't even say gossip because all that we speak about most influencers have already put online themselves. Tattle is actually my ME TIME. I unwind, read and laugh and honestly have felt support from other tattlers when I was sick or needed life advice. Screw you AB... go check yourself before yo wreck yoself. You're a dick and we FEEL SORRY for your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I havnt checked this page in awhile but did the neighbours actually take a photo and post it to this site?!!!

Reactions: 1
Christ she's immature

Dolls not even there at my house hardly neither is my partner, we only say things out of concern of what we see we didn’t even know who the duck she was as a neighbour just thought weird tit was going down. We have 2 kids ourselves that we actually take care of. Both of us work in the healthcare industry and it obviously strikes a cord within myself being a mum. Never have we gone out to think omg let’s target someone, all the proof is in itself more than my family sees it all I have a concern about it

Reactions: 16
I havnt checked this page in awhile but did the neighbours actually take a photo and post it to this site?!!!
It was a picture of the backyard the weekend of Taj birthday.. there was no one in the picture there's no videos of her conversations or photos of people visiting like ashy has made out

Reactions: 14
NO ONE has posted any pics of her kids of anything to this site! As usual ashy bines is dramatising things! A backyard pic where all we could see was a jumping castle was posted and that was it! Any new members please stop believing whatever ashy is saying because it’s Bs

Can someone create a new thread and maybe just make it ashy bines #9 - because she spoke about tattle we’re gonna get a wholllle lot of traffic here now

Reactions: 14
The police won't do anything. They will only do something if someone has been persistently harassing or stalking her and if so she will need to provide evidence of this which we know she has doesn't have because it hasn't happened.
The only exception would be is if she claims something has been done to her kids like taking a pic of one of them. Again she would have to provide evidence of this.
She wouldn't even be able to give the police a name.
I doubt she has even called them. If she did they probably told her there is nothing they can do without proof and then hung up and had a good laugh about it.
If she does have a stalker it's definitely not one of us.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.