Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! The maternal health nurses have the most outdated information it’s not funny
I love when they winge when they have to further their studies…. As a professional there code of conduct states

Code(s) of Conduct – Nurses and Midwives
DOMAIN: ACT WITH PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY
Principle 6: Research in health
Value: Nurses and midwives recognise the vital role of research to inform quality healthcare and policy development, conduct research ethically and support the decision- making of people / women who participate in research.

that degree is great, but as Humans we are constantly evolving and you need to as well.

Reactions: 3
But she’s “never seen a pair of shorts like this” 🙄 She’s such a fraud!!! She copies everyone. Does she really think her followers are so stupid as to not pick up on this? Or maybe they are🤷🏼‍♀️
She doesn’t have an original or creative bone in her body!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But she’s “never seen a pair of shorts like this” 🙄 She’s such a fraud!!! She copies everyone. Does she really think her followers are so stupid as to not pick up on this? Or maybe they are🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 1720723
It's so tit that she can just copy whoever she likes and that it doesn't affect her. And the fact that she claims it as her own is even worse. Honestly, how do people (all her crazy fan girls) not see straight through her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I hope everyone said "Gooooooooood morning" to their gram fam. I really hope every slept well last night. I did, but my bubby squawked at 2 and 4. My newly purchased dog that I am paying a trainer for since I changed his name and doesn't listen to me didn't bark last night, which was really nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1720723
Can someone please send this to MN? Far out she is a joke!

Reactions: 2
She is getting her hair and make up done to go to RnB Friday? 🙄🙄
Why does it look like pre filler Ashy face here 😂

Can someone please send this to MN? Far out she is a joke!
I don’t think they can do much, it’s actually really hard to get intellectual property registration in the fashion industry, you have to have proof that your item is the only design/fabric/feature of its kind available anywhere. It has to be “unique and novel” and you can’t have shared it anywhere publicly (although this has changed recently I believe) so in that case they can’t have sold or published it online in any way in order for it to be registered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's so tit that she can just copy whoever she likes and that it doesn't affect her. And the fact that she claims it as her own is even worse. Honestly, how do people (all her crazy fan girls) not see straight through her 🤦‍♀️
I think the claiming it as her own, that she had never seen anything like it is the worst part, let’s be real how original can you be with a pair of bike shorts🤷🏼‍♀️ Just fuckin own ! There is going to be similarities just don’t copy someone else’s straight up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How come St Jimmy has to do her own makeup? Can’t she use the makeup artist as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So ladylike 🥴😳 if you're going to film everything you do, at least remember to not be so careless 😂
I definitely could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that 😵💫😵💫😂😂

CC25B56B-687A-4A29-B9E8-748DD10E6B9F.png

“Shows some signs of anxiety. Luckily for him he’s now exactly where he needs to be”

I don’t think so! and is he throwing shade @ the previous owners? Sheesh 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Someone once mentioned “Why does Gretty’s smile show ALL of her teeth” and now I can’t un-see it. Her stories where she’s smiling with Sammy and Georgie Stevenson - it looks painful 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ashy talks about Tala like shes never had a newborn before. Your daughter isn’t unique in the sounds she makes, I suppose you’d know that I’d you had of spend even a small amount of your time raising Taj when he was a baby.

Also you pay money to have a trainer in for Bailey yesterday and straight away say, we took what we learnt from the trainer yesterday and tweaked it.. what’s the point of taking the time to get profession advice if your going to just tweak it straight away…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So ladylike 🥴😳 if you're going to film everything you do, at least remember to not be so careless 😂
Anything for attention.

Someone once mentioned “Why does Gretty’s smile show ALL of her teeth” and now I can’t un-see it. Her stories where she’s smiling with Sammy and Georgie Stevenson - it looks painful 😖
I reckon it’s the same reason Ashy scrunches her face and opens her mouth wide to appear happy- filler and botox affecting the way they move their faces. Oh and horse teeth veneers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I do not understand why they have got so dressed up to stand in a dark audience 😂😂😂
I’m so embarrassed for them.

• Haha
Anyone that follows ashy for parenting advice needs their head cut off! Does she actually do any parenting!! I’m all for some time out, but dance class, date night, rnb Friday!! She acts like she’s 16 without any responsibilities 🤯 isn’t that 3 nights in a row away from her kids?

Reactions: 13
Again with the “I don’t drink” post we get it you don’t drink. Does anyone else think she’s a seasoned drinker but just you know lies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.