Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again with the “I don’t drink” post we get it you don’t drink. Does anyone else think she’s a seasoned drinker but just you know lies
Lies. She drinks. We’ve all seen her. She drinks cocktails and miScArDo. Maybe she doesn’t drink all the time. But she drinks.
I rarely drink. But I love me a good cocktail or G&T sometimes. I wouldn’t go around saying I don’t drink, because I do, just not often.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Again with the “I don’t drink” post we get it you don’t drink. Does anyone else think she’s a seasoned drinker but just you know lies
And why does she say "I don't drink, but I eat lollies?" WHAT?!? That doesn't even make sense!

She's dressed up in an outfit that a teenager would wear. Why does she always have to have her belly out?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her new black/monochrome drop looks like a wetsuit. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also I wonder how long she lets Tala ‘squawk’ for before she decides to feed her or ‘squawk’ herself back to sleep.
I will say TaRRRla is looking a bit more healthy - Looking at her stories this morning. TrAshy mentioned a bottle so I’m guessing she is probably bottle feeding now and would explain why she’s looking healthier. Hope so anyway

Reactions: 11
Are all Trashys friends much younger than her? She looks so much older than the others, apart from Gret. Trashbags is really is starting to look like the guys in ‘White Chicks’ after they’ve be turned into the girls!🤣🤣

The irony of her wanting to appear to have a ‘healthy’ lifestyle, whilst pumping herself for of botox etc. 🤦🏻‍♀️She wasn’t particularly blessed with good looks, but she looks so much worse now than she did. She looks different every week! What a shame and waste of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So ladylike 🥴😳 if you're going to film everything you do, at least remember to not be so careless 😂
That must be the cleaning lady in the background trying to work among them ! I swear I did this as teenager while my mum was trying to get tit done!

Reactions: 3
I had to laugh when she was in the car talking about the phone reception and there “might not be reception because of all the people there”. Her friend laughed at her and said “I think they might have updated the phone reception since we were last at a festival” and Ashy IMMEDIATELY changed the subject. She can’t handle banter or someone taking the piss out of her. You could hear the annoyance in her voice.

Also, butterfly clips?? Ashy you’re in your 30’s. Grow the duck up you look ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She actually looks ridiculous. I hope she gets into a cat fight for being so bleeping annoying and entitled, and someone rips her stupid top off and chunks of her hair out and scares her off going to another festival.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her life is just so unrealistic. I don't know any mothers that get lunch dates multiple times a week, date night every week with their husbands, nights out to go clubbing, time for hobbies on their own and so on. And unless someone has amazing support OR money, it's not achievable, so I don't know why she harps on about it 🙄

Reactions: 14
Her life is just so unrealistic. I don't know any mothers that get lunch dates multiple times a week, date night every week with their husbands, nights out to go clubbing, time for hobbies on their own and so on. And unless someone has amazing support OR money, it's not achievable, so I don't know why she harps on about it 🙄
This X 1000%!! My baby is the same age as TALALA and I can't be away from him for More than an hour plus I have an 11 & 14 yr old! She's a tit mother! Very immature!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
AND she wonders why people fkn judge her 'parenting' or lack of.
We all.know mothers deserve to go out and do things without their kids, but duck me, you spend more time away than in your bed with your kids.
Grotty Bines, you need a BIG reality check! YOU ARE THE REASON PEOPLE JUDGE YOU!

And yes I'm talking to her because she loves tattle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.