Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new black/monochrome drop looks like a wetsuit. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Also I wonder how long she lets Tala ā€˜squawkā€™ for before she decides to feed her or ā€˜squawkā€™ herself back to sleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Her new black/monochrome drop looks like a wetsuit. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Also I wonder how long she lets Tala ā€˜squawkā€™ for before she decides to feed her or ā€˜squawkā€™ herself back to sleep.
As much as I regret it, I had bought that sleep teachers program (I was extremely sleep deprived with the 4 month regression). I call bullshit on the whole 'gentle' sleep training. The whole program is centred around 'spaced soothing'. Let them cry for a maximum of 3 minutes (depending on age) and then go in and settle (but don't pick up - last resort). Mind you, this isn't 3 minutes of any crying! It's 3 minutes of blood curdling screams!!! If it's just a 'grizzle' or 'protest' cry you don't go into them. I think it's fkn horrible and just a nicer way of naming cry it out. I can't believe Ashy is promoting her, it's sooo wrong šŸ˜­

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
On the topic of fuckwitsā€¦ what is this tit šŸ¦•
Nat šŸ¤®šŸ¤® she annoys me ! She is a proper mean girl that wanted in On all the action

As much as I regret it, I had bought that sleep teachers program (I was extremely sleep deprived with the 4 month regression). I call bullshit on the whole 'gentle' sleep training. The whole program is centred around 'spaced soothing'. Let them cry for a maximum of 3 minutes (depending on age) and then go in and settle (but don't pick up - last resort). Mind you, this isn't 3 minutes of any crying! It's 3 minutes of blood curdling screams!!! If it's just a 'grizzle' or 'protest' cry you don't go into them. I think it's fkn horrible and just a nicer way of naming cry it out. I can't believe Ashy is promoting her, it's sooo wrong šŸ˜­
I missed this what program is she using ?

Reactions: 2
Was that a bleeping carrot??
Probably steamed to be soft too! bleeping idiot!!!!!!!

And your baby cries out Ashy. Sheā€™s not a bleeping parrot. She doesnā€™t squark. duck me I HATE this witch. All she cares about is herself and her precious sleep. duck offfffff ya horse faced duck.

Sorry. She makes me mad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nat šŸ¤®šŸ¤® she annoys me ! She is a proper mean girl that wanted in On all the action

I missed this what program is she using ?
It's a program by the sleep teacher (big on instagram). Most influencers swear by and love her programs, hence why I bought it šŸ˜’ but it doesn't sit right with me :( and a lot of doctors disagree with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It's a program by the sleep teacher (big on instagram). Most influencers swear by and love her programs, hence why I bought it šŸ˜’ but it doesn't sit right with me :( and a lot of doctors disagree with her.
ohh I do follow her, with Taj she used another ā€˜sleep teacherā€™ / ā€˜instagramerā€™ who is really full of tit ! I brought the program and it was useless lol. I just wondered as Ashy and Kylie donā€™t follow one another anymore - but Kylie canā€™t keep a friend for more then a few months so thatā€™s not surprising

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
ohh I do follow her, with Taj she used another ā€˜sleep teacherā€™ / ā€˜instagramerā€™ who is really full of tit ! I brought the program and it was useless lol. I just wondered as Ashy and Kylie donā€™t follow one another anymore - but Kylie canā€™t keep a friend for more then a few months so thatā€™s not surprising
I still follow her too as she does have some helpful information, but it's the programs that are awful and that's what Ashy is promoting :(

Reactions: 4
Kylie is a flog too haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does she have so many followers when she's such a mole. The mind wonders honestly.
Saying your baby 'squawked' like it's such an inconvenience just pisses me off. Your baby cried out to you, her mother, for a reason.
This woman is so full of herself.
Maybe the squawking she does all day is rubbing off on her baby šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m sorry but a whole ass bleeping carrot this morning? This witch has to be joking, right? This has to be to get some sort of kickback so she can go on another measly radio show to get some more followers to add to her bot collection..

Reactions: 7
How does she have so many followers when she's such a mole. The mind wonders honestly.
Saying your baby 'squawked' like it's such an inconvenience just pisses me off. Your baby cried out to you, her mother, for a reason.
This woman is so full of herself.
Maybe the squawking she does all day is rubbing off on her baby šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
She buys bots lol. I'd be SO interested to know what her real follower count is (minus the bots and the hate follows).

Reactions: 6
I bought it too & it's definitely not marketed the way it actually is :cautious: waste of 80 bucks... printed it off, had a quick flip through and it has remained in the cupboard ever since.

I'd rather show my child comfort and help him go back to sleep than hear him cry out for me.

And you know what? My son is 2.5yrs old and sleeps fine :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hello! Long time reader first time poster šŸ˜€ Just wanted to highlight the risks of what Ashy posts.

I am pregnant with my first child and not that I would ever receive any kind of parenting advice from Ms Ashley Bines when I watched her stories of Tarlalala eating broccoli I didnā€™t know that was something that was not appropriate for a 4 month old to be doing until reading this forum which then prompted me to read more into BLW. Lucky Iā€™m wise enough to read and educate myself with parenting things but what about people that may not do that and just copy what Ashy is doing because sheā€™s an ā€˜influenzaā€™ or because he has a parenting podcast so people may think she is a knowledgeable person to take advice from / copy. Pretty scary.

I am actually embarrassed to post this because as soon as someone commented saying how much of a choking risk Tarlalala eating at 4 months was, it was really obviousā€¦ (face palm)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Latest story of Ashy ā€œmodellingā€ her wetsuit. Ahhh so cringe. You are not a model. You are a washed up it girl proanaā€™s used to look up to. Now youā€™re approaching 40 and look like Stifflerā€™s mum. So unnatural. That was hard to watch without getting goosebumps and having my skin peel off. Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello! Long time reader first time poster šŸ˜€ Just wanted to highlight the risks of what Ashy posts.

I am pregnant with my first child and not that I would ever receive any kind of parenting advice from Ms Ashley Bines when I watched her stories of Tarlalala eating broccoli I didnā€™t know that was something that was not appropriate for a 4 month old to be doing until reading this forum which then prompted me to read more into BLW. Lucky Iā€™m wise enough to read and educate myself with parenting things but what about people that may not do that and just copy what Ashy is doing because sheā€™s an ā€˜influenzaā€™ or because he has a parenting podcast so people may think she is a knowledgeable person to take advice from / copy. Pretty scary.

I am actually embarrassed to post this because as soon as someone commented saying how much of a choking risk Tarlalala eating at 4 months was, it was really obviousā€¦ (face palm)
Ashy has a terrible record of influencing people to do some incredibly reckless and harmful stuff.

Re the choking thing- donā€™t feel bad for not realising. You basically just learn as you go with parenting. The fact you are open to looking things up and informing yourself is awesome, and while itā€™s definitely helpful to get other parentā€™s perspectives the best resources for trustworthy information will be government websites or dedicated baby/child health organisations. Unlike Ashy who ā€œdoes her researchā€ by seeing someone say something online and blindly accepting and following it.

I like raising children network, health direct (.gov.au), better health Victoria and the royal childrenā€™s hospital. usually all have fact sheets and information on a variety of issues.

Reactions: 16

Donā€™t follow ANYTHING influencers post. Donā€™t touch a dock a tot or sleep nest - donā€™t leave them in your bed with pillows and blankets.

In saying that though your maternal health nurse will also provide outdated incorrect information šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø. Best to get info from official government/medical sites - there will be some good websites and helplines in your green baby book (I think itā€™s a different colour depending on what state) which will have up to date useful info! šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Donā€™t follow ANYTHING influencers post. Donā€™t touch a dock a tot or sleep nest - donā€™t leave them in your bed with pillows and blankets.

In saying that though your maternal health nurse will also provide outdated incorrect information šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø. Best to get info from official government/medical sites - there will be some good websites and helplines in your green baby book (I think itā€™s a different colour depending on what state) which will have up to date useful info! šŸ„°
This! The maternal health nurses have the most outdated information itā€™s not funny

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.