Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rant this morning about breastfeeding 🤦🏼‍♀️

“One boob is better than no boob, right?”
Um, fed is best you moron

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Tarlaaaaaaa girl is quite low??
She’s definitely way too low. That’s not a safe position.

Sometimes I think Ashy posts photos like this as bait so people come for her and she can throw herself a pity party later on today in her stories. But if she does think she’s doing this safely then she’s a bigger idiot than I thought.
A quick google search will tell you how to use a baby carrier Ashy!

Reactions: 14
So what version of these images is the actual colour? I hate the constant filters on things, especially when advertising a product - surely it’s false advertising, I’m sure there would be so many disappointed people who order off one filtered image and get something that looks so different!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
So what version of these images is the actual colour? I hate the constant filters on things, especially when advertising a product - surely it’s false advertising, I’m sure there would be so many disappointed people who order off one filtered image and get something that looks so different!
This. It grinds my gears so much. Also, promoting make-up with a filter on, when the filter not only changes the texture of their skin, but also the colouring, and the shape of the eyes, cheeks, lips, nose and jaw. Beauty filters need to go. It's not beautiful. Influencers must be so used to using them that they don't realise how ridiculous they look.

Reactions: 12
Fml that bra actually looks decent 🫤

What is happening with her arms they’re so much darker than the rest of her 😬

• Haha
Why is tarjeeeeee holding a finger nail in her last photo. Do they eat them or something🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually like the colour of this new set.. whichever of the 3 it actually is..🙄 green is my favourite... but out of principle I cannot buy anything Baseline

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has been asked before, I haven’t read through all the previous threads.

Did Charlie de Haas ever release a clean treats book like she said she would? I hate to admit that I loved the gooey caramel clean treats and haven’t been able to replicate it at home🙃

Agree.. gorgeous colour but three different colours so far haha. All of them are nice. I refuse to buy too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.