Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That advice is actually so dangerous. Sleep is so important for mental health. As a new parent you shouldn’t be sacrificing your own sleep for anything as you get so little. Binedog wouldn’t know the meaning though as she’s got a night nanny.

Reactions: 10
She definitely has a night nanny. Which is sad. I feel like the sleep deprivation and getting up during the night are all part of the experience. My MIL stayed over a few nights to give me a bit of a break but I’d still get up I just couldn’t bear the thought of thinking that bub needed me and letting someone else tend to her….and she’s letting a complete stranger do that. I’d just spend the day in my pyjamas and we’d cuddle up on the lounge and nap together. There’s no way if she was up and down during the night she’d be eating out for 3 meals a day, every day. She’d just be on snap chat complaining how tired she is. I couldn’t even get my tit together to go and get some groceries and she’s getting up at 5am for me time and galavanting here there and everywhere. Please.

I shudder to think how filthy and disgusting her car must be. Breast milk and dried up crusty oats everywhere is what I’m picturing. Although, you know just work hard and pay for someone to detail it every month and it’s not an issue babes 🤷🏻‍♀️
When she shows it on her boob actually pumping milk I’ll believe it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I shudder to think how filthy and disgusting her car must be. Breast milk and dried up crusty oats everywhere is what I’m picturing. Although, you know just work hard and pay for someone to detail it every month and it’s not an issue babes 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ugh her protein oats is so triggering. Makes me think back to when I had really disordered eating and every meal had to have a heap of protein 🤢 makes me feel sick just thinking about it.
(obviously some people do need to eat like this, but general population which is her target market is not one of them).

Let me correct this... she would never actually recommend anything unless she got it for free or was getting something out of it... God she's full of tit!! You just know when she "recommends" something... a discount code is coming 🙄
When will people start seeing through her tit?!!

• Heart
How is she so petrified of a spider inside her house (which can be caught and released or sprayed and killed from a distance) yet was so calm letting herself, her kid and her animals navigate their way around a filthy dead rat inside her home? 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I didn’t want to post about the brand until I had used it

Is code for…

I didn’t want to post about the brand until I had a discount code to make money off you all

Reactions: 16
Not sure what all you super mums are trying to prove here ? If you just get up earlier you would have time to enjoy a child free walk or a hot lemon water ? If you don’t have enough money then just start a business . Maybe you def need to look inside yourselves before you compare yourself to others. I’ve been working since before I was even conceived. I had 6 jobs in year 1. Just get another job and a treadmill so you can get skin needling .

Also this is a joke. I know how to space my punctuation marks properly.
OMG did I laugh!!! The hot lemon water and the working before you were conceived 😂 😂 😂
Brilliant!

• Haha
There’s no way she doesn’t have a night nanny. For someone who captures every moment I haven’t seen one night feed proclaiming to actually be maternal after all.
She speaks in facts, “Little miss only fed once last night” and never anything about her not meeting the ridiculous need for eight hours. I haven’t slept more than six hours since before my eldest and he’s nine. So out of touch I can’t.
Cue a post taken with a fake 3:30am stamp on it 🙄

Reactions: 14
There’s no way she doesn’t have a night nanny. For someone who captures every moment I haven’t seen one night feed proclaiming to actually be maternal after all.
She speaks in facts, “Little miss only fed once last night” and never anything about her not meeting the ridiculous need for eight hours. I haven’t slept more than six hours since before my eldest and he’s nine. So out of touch I can’t.
Cue a post taken with a fake 3:30am stamp on it 🙄
Absolutely. She would be on stories dueing the nightvshowing herself feeding her, saying how she'd only been asleep for x hours so far, then the next morning re-capping how many hrs sleep she got total, how hard it is to function on broken sleep yada yada. It's possible Steve is doing night feeds, but telling people that doesn't fit her mum who can do it and have it all narrative.

She said she has a nanny in her YouTube video so it would definitely be a night one, princess ashy needs her ten hours a night 🫠

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed Nat begging for likes on her tiktok lives? It’s actually so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let me correct this... she would never actually recommend anything unless she got it for free or was getting something out of it... God she's full of tit!! You just know when she "recommends" something... a discount code is coming 🙄
Was thinking the same thing lol

Could she love herself more? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
A few weeks ago she was saying she hated the portable pump as it leaked everywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone else noticed Nat begging for likes on her tiktok lives? It’s actually so cringe
Of course nat is begging for likes, she’s the biggest grifter and wannabe influencer out there. She’s only Mates with ashy because of what she can get out of her, I’m so over her doing the q and a over sams FIFO job. She makes out like it never existed before she did it! And I’m pretty sure he was already fifo before they even met so she knows no different anyway??? I’d prefer to take advice form someone who wasn’t always in a fifo relationship rather than someone who was

Reactions: 9
Doesn’t she have a cleaner? If not she should hire one her house is always trashed (and yes I know they moved recently but she doesn’t clean so it will just get worse).

Reactions: 4
Wait till the kids get older 🤣 you take on more responsibility, work more hours, do more volunteering, start uni. No time to take a tit let alone get a bleeping facial

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.