Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reposting in the right thread 😂

Over 20% sugar, 40% fat (and a heap of saturated fat), but please tell us more about how they’re so good for you. May as well just eat Cadbury
!
E459C868-7B2E-4F21-A848-970DB678EF15.jpeg

4126D5E2-F1EC-4CB2-A4FD-83C376EA26A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Reposting in the right thread 😂

Over 20% sugar, 40% fat (and a heap of saturated fat), but please tell us more about how they’re so good for you. May as well just eat Cadbury
!View attachment 1477431

View attachment 1477432
Uggh the second she said she "devoured 3 clean treats,no regrets" like.... it's 3 clean treats... she makes it sound like some big binge. "No regrets". Like the ideas that sentence can put into a young impressionable girl's mind about what she should regret and what constitutes an allowable treat..
Get your ED in check lady.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So Ashy keeps mentioning that she hasn't put Tyler in the pram for a walk yet. Because she's so scared that she will hate it like Tarjeeeeee did. This blows my mind! I loved putting my kids into the pram and heading out for a walk or to the shops. Or just out to get a coffee, while they sleep in the pram. Anything to get out of the house for some fresh air! Anyone else find this super weird?

Reactions: 19
So Ashy keeps mentioning that she hasn't put Tyler in the pram for a walk yet. Because she's so scared that she will hate it like Tarjeeeeee did. This blows my mind! I loved putting my kids into the pram and heading out for a walk or to the shops. Or just out to get a coffee, while they sleep in the pram. Anything to get out of the house for some fresh air! Anyone else find this super weird?
What's the worst that could happen? Tala might cry. She's prepared to sleep train her baby, which will probably involve some crying, but she wont attempt to take her for a walk in a pram in case the baby might not like it? 🤔 So intead she's creating a self fulfilling prophecy because by the time Ashy has to put her in a pram Tala probably won't like it because she's gotten used to the carrier, which will make Ashy believe she was right about it.

Reactions: 15
What's the worst that could happen? Tala might cry. She's prepared to sleep train her baby, which will probably involve some crying, but she wont attempt to take her for a walk in a pram in case the baby might not like it? 🤔 So intead she's creating a self fulfilling prophecy because by the time Ashy has to put her in a pram Tala probably won't like it because she's gotten used to the carrier, which will make Ashy believe she was right about it.

See this confuses me, my understanding it's not appropriate to do sleep training for babies until they're >4 or so months? Or 6? Definitely not a newborn.
I mean, sure, you could start the sleep association things and getting them used to sleeping in a bed etc but she's a newborn, wants to be close to mum, unpredictable sleep etc. Why not enjoy that time? Esp since she doesn't seem very busy and has plenty of time to go on dumb rants about tit 🙄

Also, why does Steve always go off to do his own things?
They don't sleep in the same bed, he goes off and does tennis, golf etc., Ashy seems to spend time by herself watching shows etc. Do they actually spend time together, or as a family, or are they just housemates?

Reactions: 11
Oh I'm sure she'll eventually do it, she just needs to bring along two support people to assist.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
9DDB080E-DDBB-49E9-AB3A-EDD73C0D3E49.png

Why is everything in capitals with no punctuation. That’s just 1 long sentence of absolute dribble. It’s soo aggressive. And the wake up earlier or stay up later if you want time to yourself 🤦‍♀️. tit the actual duck up.
steve is never there and never with them he’s always out licking his life.

View attachment 1478833
Why is everything in capitals with no punctuation. That’s just 1 long sentence of absolute dribble. It’s soo aggressive. And the wake up earlier or stay up later if you want time to yourself 🤦‍♀️. tit the actual duck up.
I've heard about this as a character trait before. Also, makes sense given her poor people skills

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
View attachment 1478833
Ugh these (time for yourself posts) tit me so much. Most of us just be the mum and do everything ourselves, don’t want to ask people for help. Don’t have money for facials. Are exhausted at the end of the day, enjoy the extra sleep if we can 😡 duck she’s annoying

• Heart
Ugh these (time for yourself posts) tit me so much. Most of us just be the mum and do everything ourselves, don’t want to ask people for help. Don’t have money for facials. Are exhausted at the end of the day, enjoy the extra sleep if we can 😡 duck she’s annoying
Yep. This is one thing that always annoys me about her. She lives in a bubble where it’s been very easy for her. She’s had friends, Steve, her mum and Steve’s parents at her beck and call, and acts like everyone has these luxuries. Considering her background, she is very unaware of her privilege. Thinks she’s gotten to where she is through hard work, when she’s been Steve’s puppet and scammed her customers.

Reactions: 11
Yep. This is one thing that always annoys me about her. She lives in a bubble where it’s been very easy for her. She’s had friends, Steve, her mum and Steve’s parents at her beck and call, and acts like everyone has these luxuries. Considering her background, she is very unaware of her privilege. Thinks she’s gotten to where she is through hard work, when she’s been Steve’s puppet and scammed her customers.
Remember she peeled potatoes at 13, be a bit more kind to her🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Don’t forget she has a nanny and a cleaner as well! She has got to be one of the most tone deaf privileged idiots out there! Most mums I know just want extra time to sleep! Not to go on walks etc - after all they’ve got to clean the house, so ten loads of washing, make dinner and lunches and then usually got a 9-5 job! She has NO IDEA about what the real world is like, she’s lucky that her husband is an absolute creep and they entered an era where everyone wanted to be a tiny little blonde and that is the only reason that idiot is as rich as she is

Reactions: 15
The thing is we know about all these things. She thinks she's being profound or revolutionary in telling us something that literally is common knowledge. Most of us when we've had newborns, or young kids, just don't have the time (literally...it's not an excuse), or we prioritise differently to her. The only person who seems to need permission or validation to do these things is her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.