Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she share something like that then? I don’t get it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her poor Mum, having everything documented and shared liked that.
Probably because we’ve all been speculating why her mum isn’t there 😆

Reactions: 5
I genuinely think her mum is very shy and hates being on camera, I don’t blame her to be honest. She seems like a private lady unlike her trash daughter

Reactions: 10
I loved how it was in black and white to try to hide the filthy floors and house.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ashys mum is as horrid as Ashy from what I can tell. I was a close follower around 2015/2016 and saw hideaway come to fruition. The mother originally brought the soaps from a lady online and repackaged them as her own, the Dic*k soap was the basis of her business then she went into the whipped soaps. It was very amature at the start. The original supplier posted on the call out pages to out the mother saying she stole her products/concept and on sold them as her own ect.
The group did a deep dive into the business and worked it was set up as a non for profit business not paying GST. Upon calling this out they quickly updated their website to include a sailing club on Hamilton Island as the charity after the hurricane damage. Which Ashys mums boyfriend happend to have some involvement with.

From what I remember Ashy and her mum do have a strained relationship, ashy has mentioned her mums boyfriends being abusive in the past and having to work at a fashion store like supre at 15 and move out at 16... Incomes creepy Steve when Ashy was a young adult to save Ashy from a life of retail and turn her into a bikini body babe 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ashys mum is as horrid as Ashy from what I can tell. I was a close follower around 2015/2016 and saw hideaway come to fruition. The mother originally brought the soaps from a lady online and repackaged them as her own, the Dic*k soap was the basis of her business then she went into the whipped soaps. It was very amature at the start. The original supplier posted on the call out pages to out the mother saying she stole her products/concept and on sold them as her own ect.
The group did a deep dive into the business and worked it was set up as a non for profit business not paying GST. Upon calling this out they quickly updated their website to include a sailing club on Hamilton Island as the charity after the hurricane damage. Which Ashys mums boyfriend happend to have some involvement with.

From what I remember Ashy and her mum do have a strained relationship, ashy has mentioned her mums boyfriends being abusive in the past and having to work at a fashion store like supre at 15 and move out at 16... Incomes creepy Steve when Ashy was a young adult to save Ashy from a life of retail and turn her into a bikini body babe 🤢
Oh I remember that! Ashy implied (not sure if she ever said directly) that her mum created the monkey farts scent and it’s a popular scent that is everywhere.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh wow! I take what said back…..the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree then!!

Oh I remember that! Ashy implied (not sure if she ever said directly) that her mum created the monkey farts scent and it’s a popular scent that is everywhere.
Ok, so Ashy has daddy issues then hence he love for creep old man Steve🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 9
Oh wow! I take what said back…..the Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree then!!

Ok, so Ashy has daddy issues then hence he love for creep old man Steve🤮🤮🤮
Remember how she used to go on about how she used to be ‘really close’ with her friends dads? I always found that SO off. Like she would go on about how she always gravitated toward her mates dads.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Remember how she used to go on about how she used to be ‘really close’ with her friends dads? I always found that SO off. Like she would go on about how she always gravitated toward her mates dads.
OMG yes!!! And would say, she wished she had a relationship with her dad like that friend had with their dad🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She totally said it directly, I remember Trashy commented on another soap/candle maker’s post umm how dare you use monkey farts -my Mum created that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the actual duck is she wearing?!! Girl has no class! Surely she didn’t step out of her house dressed like this 😳 She looks like a cheap hooker. Everyone is free to dress how they like…but some of us just do it a lot better than others 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

4839171B-6783-413E-9C8E-5A89AA27E26E.png

• Haha
Tarla must be in her own room? She says Steve has her but I’m not convinced I think she’s dumped her in another room from birth she just does not have that maternal instinct 🤔

Reactions: 5
Ashy and Gretty have always dressed like this. I get the feeling they they are desperately trying to appear sexy and young. The problem is they just always look cheap. Also look at Gretty’s photoshop job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ashy and Gretty have always dressed like this. I get the feeling they they are desperately trying to appear sexy and young. The problem is they just always look cheap. Also look at Gretty’s photoshop job 😂
Their style is so early 2000s!! It’s awkward!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where did Gretty actually go in that outfit 😬? It was like “Looking at outfit options for today, I’m thinking Splendour vibes” and then the next story was her in bed 🤨?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.