Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain sleep training to me? Like what is it actually?
People have different ideas of what it is, and it varies from more gentle methods of just creating a routine and a good environment to encourage sleeping, to trying to get them to self settle by being put to bed awake with timed intervals of crying before stepping in to comfort, to the more extreme which is called extinction sleep training. Extinction is putting them to bed awake at a set time and walking away until a set time in the morning. No going to check on them, no matter how much they cry. Sleep training of any kind usually discourages feeding to sleep. As a mum of twins, feeding to sleep was a goddamn life saver. Funnily enough they grow out of feeding to sleep on their own, and too soon if you ask me. I say use that magic tool while it works 😆.

Reactions: 8
FML as soon as Trashy mentioned she’s got so many DMs about sleep routine & the noise machine I knew a discount code was coming for her to make some $$ off of! She’s so predictable! Literally never share’s anything because she genuinely recommends it!
Yes same here. I clicked through until the discount code. All the rest of the talk is fake but gives followers the feeling she's being authentic sharing her life.

Love how she said she's rebirthing herself 🤣

Reactions: 4
Chontel Duncan swears by the glow dreaming… seems AB just climbing in the band wagon 🤷🏼‍♀️

surprise surprise 😂

Reactions: 2
Just for the record, I'm not against sleep training and went through a gentle version with my first child... but he was 10 months, not 10 weeks. Most 10 week olds still need to feed during the night!!!

Reactions: 5
What ever happened to sleep consultant Julie and her husband? Did he cheat? I remember they were all happy on instagram and had a podcast about their happy relationship? And then he moved out?

LOL KYLIE

What ever happened to sleep consultant Julie and her husband? Did he cheat? I remember they were all happy on instagram and had a podcast about their happy relationship? And then he moved out?

LOL KYLIE
I suspect that the constant need to instagram everything became a fake reality that was too much.

Oo grettys new business is sleepwear!
Why do they need to make the meaning sound so deep?! It's sleepwear.. same as ashy describing the "meaning" behind each baseline collection ... the meaning is trying to line your pockets... nothing more!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s wrong with her jaw???? It’s never been over bite like that 😂😂😂 what are these influencers doing to there faces these days 😂😂😂😂

Chontel Duncan swears by the glow dreaming… seems AB just climbing in the band wagon 🤷🏼‍♀️

surprise surprise 😂
I borrowed one to try for my non sleeping baby. I used it for 3 months and it made absolutely no difference to any sleep day or night. Absolute scam!

Reactions: 1
Nope - like the no replies to the other msgs sent... So busy replying though to sooo many dms (out of control)
Hilarious.. watch out..she will block you, that's how she deals with it lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.