Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gretty’s new biz is sleepwear and they look exactly like those pink ones Trashy was wearing when she was pregnant and I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR ALL ASKING ABOUT MY PJS SURLY YOU KNOW THEU ARE JUST FROM BIG W 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting that Gretty is going to sell bajamas. At least they’re not bloody leopard print! Wonder why the previous details listed eyewear and sunglasses 🤔

Reactions: 2
Why don’t Gretty or Ashy use grammar properly?? Commas, spaces, exclamation marks etc, all in the wrong places! It’s so strange. They should know how to write, and if they don’t, someone should be checking things before they post. It makes them and their brands look so unprofessional!

Reactions: 9
Interesting that Gretty is going to sell bajamas. At least they’re not bloody leopard print! Wonder why the previous details listed eyewear and sunglasses 🤔
Was that trademarking? Could be just trademarking in those areas for the future in case she wants to add sunnies etc.

Oh...if Chontal swears by it..different story... I might get one for my baby 😂
Lol I can say glow dreaming are pretty good, I use one in my 5 year old room. The smell, the white noise, the colours. It’s all so relaxing!! Haha but I understand having ashy promote puts people off 😩

Lol I can say glow dreaming are pretty good, I use one in my 5 year old room. The smell, the white noise, the colours. It’s all so relaxing!! Haha but I understand having ashy promote puts people off 😩
What does it smell like?

Gretty’s new biz is sleepwear and they look exactly like those pink ones Trashy was wearing when she was pregnant and I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR ALL ASKING ABOUT MY PJS SURLY YOU KNOW THEU ARE JUST FROM BIG W 🤣
Omg the penny has dropped!!!!! That’s why she was so shady about not wanting to talk about her PJs. Watch her rave on about Gretty’s. Bahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was definitely wearing big w ones though, the grey ones. I found them online 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ashy is a dick
Shouldn’t she lead by example and “next time don’t comment”?
Are Baseline Australian made? I know they’re own by Culture Kings. I’m assuming they would be mass produced in some sweat shop in China and then Culture Kings brand “Baseline” is added on to the ones they’ve bought.

Reactions: 9
Ashy is a dick
I can vouch for Kmart here. I bought my “little black T-shirt dress” from there after I had my baby in December 2018. I’m still wearing it, it hasn’t shrunk, faded, anything. Maybe Kmart has perfected the “little black T-shirt dress”

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.