Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tarrrla already sleeping thru the night at 5 weeks old - ashy hit the jackpot with this one

Reactions: 3
Wendyyyy's reaction to the baby was so weird. And waiting weeks to visit?! My Mum was at the hospital within an hour of my birth

Reactions: 4
I truely think Wendy is a good lady, I mean she’s had to put up with Trash bags for 33 years so let’s give this legend a gold medal🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, there has to be beef between Taylor and Trashy?? No mention of Baseline, doesn’t even follow baseline? I smell a rat and no, not the one running around in trashy’s filthy home🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that wishes Tala would keep her up all night!? 😏
There’s still plenty of time, if she isn’t already sleep training that is.
My first slept through the night quite early, then at 4 months he rarely slept through the night again!

Reactions: 2
From what I understand Steve and ashy bought hideaway off of Wendy and they paid a good price for it. I still can’t believe how cold Wendy was towards her only granddaughter.

Reactions: 5
I'm guessing Ashy and her mum have a difficult relationship and we probably saw the best effort either of them could put into that moment.

Reactions: 6
I'm guessing Ashy and her mum have a difficult relationship and we probably saw the best effort either of them could put into that moment.
Why would she share something like that then? I don’t get it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Her poor Mum, having everything documented and shared liked that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.