Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And has anyone ever seen anyone wearing Baseline out in public? At the gym? Anywhere? I never have 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not a single person. I am in Melbourne though, I don’t think anyone would be caught dead wearing crap like that in this town…
I’m in NZ and you’d prob never be spoken to again if you are caught wearing it in public🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Sold out”??? You only had 7 in stock that you “found”???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s so uncomfortable watching her try to be a loving, doting mother. She’s literally copying Tammy’s stories to try and seem maternal. Like just stop, be who you are and no one will have an issue.

The rant about no one sharing a “highlight reel” is such nonsense. So many influencers do but they aren’t UNLIKEABLE like Ashy. She has dug her own grave and is so out of touch as to why people spread so much hate. Maybe try being less passive aggressive and such a know it all, don’t give people every chance to dislike you ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also I’m absolutely DISGUSTED she’s put her baby in a cot already in another room 😳 So irresponsible.

Reactions: 11
It’s so uncomfortable watching her try to be a loving, doting mother. She’s literally copying Tammy’s stories to try and seem maternal. Like just stop, be who you are and no one will have an issue.

The rant about no one sharing a “highlight reel” is such nonsense. So many influencers do but they aren’t UNLIKEABLE like Ashy. She has dug her own grave and is so out of touch as to why people spread so much hate. Maybe try being less passive aggressive and such a know it all, don’t give people every chance to dislike you ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also I’m absolutely DISGUSTED she’s put her baby in a cot already in another room 😳 So irresponsible.
She’s vile. That precious baby should be next to her mumma at such a young age😔

Reactions: 6
She put Taj in the cot by the time he was a month or two and he was still in the cot at 4 years old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And has anyone ever seen anyone wearing Baseline out in public? At the gym? Anywhere? I never have 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not a single person. I am in Melbourne though, I don’t think anyone would be caught dead wearing crap like that in this town…
I’ve never seen anyone wear it!

Reactions: 2
The naps he took right up til he started school killllled me
Oh that used to trigger me. She sleep trained her newborn to sleep through the night and have three hour day naps right until he started school. Then had the audacity to tell other mums to workout before their baby wakes or during nap time. As a mum to an autistic and ADHD child who always woke at the crack of dawn and stopped day cat-naps (30 minute max) by the time they were 2, I always felt like I was doing parenthood wrong. She’s gross.

Not only that, but she’d always say to get help or pay for a babysitter for nights out with your friends or partner. Bish some of us don’t earn millions per year and also don’t have people to just call up and drop my kid with. Thanks for your insight though.

Reactions: 12
FML as soon as Trashy mentioned she’s got so many DMs about sleep routine & the noise machine I knew a discount code was coming for her to make some $$ off of! She’s so predictable! Literally never share’s anything because she genuinely recommends it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FML as soon as Trashy mentioned she’s got so many DMs about sleep routine & the noise machine I knew a discount code was coming for her to make some $$ off of! She’s so predictable! Literally never share’s anything because she genuinely recommends it!
And Taj still has a noise machine at age 7!?? First we've heard of it... Ashy needs to work on how she plugs things, she's so predictable and obvious... Anything she promotes and then gives out a code I will actually avoid! I wish she would actually promote something as a mother that she genuinely loves and uses not because she was gifted it or paid! She seems in a hurry to make her baby grow up... sleep through the night and in her cot... she's 1 month old!!

Reactions: 7
A sleep consultant at 10 weeks??!! Is that a joke??
Kylie Camps was her sleep consultant. Their little pair up really paid off for Kylie. That is really where Kylie got her foot in the influencer world. I remember because I had been in contact with Kylie about my son at similar time. I never went ahead with her though

Reactions: 6
Kylie Camps was her sleep consultant. Their little pair up really paid off for Kylie. That is really where Kylie got her foot in the influencer world. I remember because I had been in contact with Kylie about my son at similar time. I never went ahead with her though
Yes that's how I heard of her too. Then I realised that a friend of mine actually used to date her (now ex) husband.

Can someone explain sleep training to me? Like what is it actually?
I'm not sure but can they sleep train a 30 something year old? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.