Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do remember she was briefly dating someone who played basket ball anyone remember her an gretty sitting side lines all dressed up? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Late to the party, but I saw the post Ashy did about Tattle (you know, all those screenshots people sent her...it's ok Ashy babes, you can admit you check in here regularly) and it really got me thinking about how obnoxious she really is.

I think she's totally missed the point of what these forums encompass - it's a platform for people to discuss those who choose to live their lives in the public eye. Of course you are opening yourself up to criticism when you literally make a living from taking advantage of people. Ashy, most people with regular jobs are often subject to performance reviews where constructive criticism/feedback is given, a useful tool in helping to develop you professionally. It's not personal, it's just part of a job and trying to be better. Consider the comments that are made about you here constructive criticism, use it as an opportunity to better yourself. If you really have a problem with the things that are being said about you, maybe you need to look at WHY people say these things about you and change what you're doing to elicit a different response. Another member mentioned plenty of influencers who do not have Tattle threads about them. And also Ashy, I'd like to point out that you're the one who always used to preach "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got".

Your pathetic attempt to gain sympathy shows how deeply insecure you are, because if you really didn't care you wouldn't say anything. Also consider that a lot of the comments here that focus on your parenting come from a sincere place of concern regarding your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Late to the party, but I saw the post Ashy did about Tattle (you know, all those screenshots people sent her...it's ok Ashy babes, you can admit you check in here regularly) and it really got me thinking about how obnoxious she really is.

I think she's totally missed the point of what these forums encompass - it's a platform for people to discuss those who choose to live their lives in the public eye. Of course you are opening yourself up to criticism when you literally make a living from taking advantage of people. Ashy, most people with regular jobs are often subject to performance reviews where constructive criticism/feedback is given, a useful tool in helping to develop you professionally. It's not personal, it's just part of a job and trying to be better. Consider the comments that are made about you here constructive criticism, use it as an opportunity to better yourself. If you really have a problem with the things that are being said about you, maybe you need to look at WHY people say these things about you and change what you're doing to elicit a different response. Another member mentioned plenty of influencers who do not have Tattle threads about them. And also Ashy, I'd like to point out that you're the one who always used to preach "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got".

Your pathetic attempt to gain sympathy shows how deeply insecure you are, because if you really didn't care you wouldn't say anything. Also consider that a lot of the comments here that focus on your parenting come from a sincere place of concern regarding your children.
Exactly this. She wouldn't have a thread or have had Facebook groups and Instagram pages made about her if she was actually a hard-working and honest person. People don't like being taken advantage of, nor lied to or stolen from. Once you start to trip people's radars they naturally become more scrutinising, and so now there are parts of her life that maybe wouldn't bother people so much if she hadn't done the things she has in the past, and still does now. It must piss her off no end that Emily Skye doesn't have a thread, or that Tammy Hembrow barely gets a mention. How to spot success: the less they are talked about, the more successful their business is. Emily Skye has 2 successful businesses. She doesn't jump from business to business, she's consistent with long term brand partnerships and only has 1 that I'm aware of (Women's Best), but was with Good American as well previously. She doesn't post every mundane detail of her life, can go days without posting and is on the whole a lot more grounded in reality. She doesn't share drama, doesn't bait people or respond rudely to her followers. Ashy is desperate to stay relevant and knows she can't maintain it with just their businesses. She's stuck taking crappy sponsorships and pretending other brands are her own.

Reactions: 13
Exactly this. She wouldn't have a thread or have had Facebook groups and Instagram pages made about her if she was actually a hard-working and honest person. People don't like being taken advantage of, nor lied to or stolen from. Once you start to trip people's radars they naturally become more scrutinising, and so now there are parts of her life that maybe wouldn't bother people so much if she hadn't done the things she has in the past, and still does now. It must piss her off no end that Emily Skye doesn't have a thread, or that Tammy Hembrow barely gets a mention. How to spot success: the less they are talked about, the more successful their business is. Emily Skye has 2 successful businesses. She doesn't jump from business to business, she's consistent with long term brand partnerships and only has 1 that I'm aware of (Women's Best), but was with Good American as well previously. She doesn't post every mundane detail of her life, can go days without posting and is on the whole a lot more grounded in reality. She doesn't share drama, doesn't bait people or respond rudely to her followers. Ashy is desperate to stay relevant and knows she can't maintain it with just their businesses. She's stuck taking crappy sponsorships and pretending other brands are her own.
This this this!!! Thisssssss right here needs to be sent to Ashy……

Reactions: 6
It frustrates me so much when people comment on her ‘victim’ statuses saying that we are all jealous of her etc. The points we are making are totally genuine and people only feel negatively towards her because of her she’s conducted herself and treated people. She’s made her bed unfortunately.

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t get much sympathy anyway.. 188 comments (half from herself) is barely anything when you’re supposed to have almost a million followers 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
$109.95 for a short straight through sports dress 🥴🤔
It must be very good quality!!??

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
$109.95 for a short straight through sports dress 🥴🤔
It must be very good quality!!??
I’m genuinely gobsmacked by this.
Shame on the idiots who buy it when you can get them at Kmart and any other womens clothing store for 1/5th of the price.

Reactions: 7
Okay guys I seen the colour and thought it was nice
(I must of been going crazy) cause I considered purchasing them until I seen the price wtf
I absolutely love this colours well and you don’t see it often so I may have purchased it as well but not for those prices!!

Reactions: 2

I think she's totally missed the point of what these forums encompass - it's a platform for people to discuss those who choose to live their lives in the public eye. .
Totally agree with this. And I think that’s the why these influencers are so problematic. They create all this content but won’t accept anything except validation or approval. It’s so narcissistic.

I dont get why she’d announce that the baby is in her own cot already. That’s against sids guidelines which is 6-12 months in the parents room. Like obviously make your own choice for your own family as she ALWAYS says but I feel like this is such irresponsible information to share on a public platform. Is she just uneducated about it? I don’t know but you don’t have to share everything. Same as the cat sleeping in the baby bed. It’s not hygienic and it upsets people. What does she expect?

Reactions: 11
Okay guys I seen the colour and thought it was nice
(I must of been going crazy) cause I considered purchasing them until I seen the price wtf
This is absolutely horrific pricing! Is she trying to do "designer" level gym wear? Her prices are much higher than her competitors (except Lorna Jane of course)
Surely no one will buy these 😳

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.