Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Baseline has 75k legitimate followers, how come heaps of her posts get under 50 likes? Seems strange..

Yes... covid is seriously contagious.. Nat would have been infections on the weekend before she tested positive
As if Baseline has 75k genuine customers 😂

Reactions: 1
If Baseline has 75k legitimate followers, how come heaps of her posts get under 50 likes? Seems strange..

Yes... covid is seriously contagious.. Nat would have been infections on the weekend before she tested positive
Her brand? Isn’t it another company who owns it she just advertises the clothing 😳👍😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Ashy, Steve and the kids definitely had covid in the last few weeks. Now they’ve given it to Nat.

Reactions: 8
What a lovely DM Ashy sent to herself 👌🏻 Keep raising your baseline babes
I know!! What a crock of tit 😂 Such a fake arse message but I highly doubt Ashy wrote that herself - there’s no way she could put a message like that together using so many correctly spelt words. And there’s paragraphs!! Def not written by her! Must have been someone at Culture Kings.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know!! What a crock of tit 😂 Such a fake arse message but I highly doubt Ashy wrote that herself - there’s no way she could put a message like that together using so many correctly spelt words. And there’s paragraphs!! Def not written by her! Must have been someone at Culture Kings.
Prob Nat or one of her many X PA’s🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Baseline really doing their bit for the fast fashion industry....a new "drop" every week!

All I see when I see Nat is a bleeping brontosaurus now, with an ET face and baboon asshole lips.

• Haha
Did anyone see Sammy TikTok about texting Bf after finding out he cheated?
Bf and breakup announcement all in one 😂

Sammy doesn't appear to have ever had a partner? I haven't followed her for ages but she never did way back when they were tripod. She was the odd one out when Gretty and Eric got together

Reactions: 3
Sammy doesn't appear to have ever had a partner? I haven't followed her for ages but she never did way back when they were tripod. She was the odd one out when Gretty and Eric got together
I get the feeling Sammy might be into chicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.