Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LSKD make nicer tshirt dresses and are much cheaper than hers. I know she doesn't set the prices, but haven't they done any market comparison research?

Do people really buy often enough for businesses to justify so many releases? Aren't we shifting away from that level consumerism already?

Reactions: 8
Whingeing on stories about trolls 🙄 and threatening to only share a highlights reel. Ha! As if! Trashbags can't make money only sharing highlights. She needs to continue her fake appeal to schill fast ugly fashion and crappy beauty products.

Reactions: 8
LSKD make nicer tshirt dresses and are much cheaper than hers. I know she doesn't set the prices, but haven't they done any market comparison research?

Do people really buy often enough for businesses to justify so many releases? Aren't we shifting away from that level consumerism already?
LSKD looks nicer and is half the price! Plus has a better reputation.

Reactions: 6

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Trashy!!!!!!! Some of those msgs in the screenshots are just swearing and abuse so yeah I get that it’s tough to read. But you probably picked the worst of the worst. What about just answering some questions about all the dodgy dealings you’ve been involved in over the years? And by being “open and honest” you don’t have to talk about how you’re feeding Tala. Nobody gives a duck about that 😂 tell us why you uploaded that pregnancy blog when you were CLEARLY already 2 months pregnant. Tell us why you aren’t honest about what type of ownership Culture Kings has in your business. Tell us about the fallout with Sammy. Tell us about your fat phobia and disordered eating. Tell us about what happened with Mama Wendy????

• Haha
Reactions: 19

10000%!!!! I’d easily go LSKD over Baseline anyday.
Who on Earth is buying a $110 t-shirt dress from Ashy 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay guys I seen the colour and thought it was nice
(I must of been going crazy) cause I considered purchasing them until I seen the price wtf
I don’t know how a company like ‘baseline’ that is just a crappy pop up brand, that uses Ashy as the face of it can charge prices like that. You can get better quality tights from Nike and there up there as one of best sporting brands worldwide and actually sponsor elite athletes.

Reactions: 11
When. The. duck. Will. Trash bags. Learn. That……

When you use ! you don’t need a space! Like! Not this ! - does my head in and when she uses a space after a word then a ,

Omfg…. Anyone else feel my pain? Did she goes to school? How does she even get through a day being so bleeping dumb….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
10000%!!!! I’d easily go LSKD over Baseline anyday.
Who on Earth is buying a $110 t-shirt dress from Ashy 😱
And has anyone ever seen anyone wearing Baseline out in public? At the gym? Anywhere? I never have 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not a single person. I am in Melbourne though, I don’t think anyone would be caught dead wearing crap like that in this town…

Reactions: 13
Her face is all distorted! And Nats lips?!?! Wtf. Has she had a milllion bee stings on them or something?! Since she’s had her lips, chin and neck done, she just looks like some sort of animal. So strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That poor baby. Camera a few inches away from her face, right from birth. It’s actually upsetting. Poking her face with her dirty acrylics! And chucking her in a cot already just cos she needs her sleep and doesn’t want to be woken by the ‘little grunts’ etc. it’s so so sad. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That poor baby. Camera a few inches away from her face, right from birth. It’s actually upsetting. Poking her face with her dirty acrylics! And chucking her in a cot already just cos she needs her sleep and doesn’t want to be woken by the ‘little grunts’ etc. it’s so so sad. :(
My son is 8 weeks old and still in my room, I just wear ear plus, so I hear him wake up for a feed but not all the little grunts that keep me awake... where there's a will there's a way! As we've all discussed, she not maternal and does not enjoy the newborn stuff at all.. she can't wait to get back to work, she's gearing up to switch to formula you can tell, that way she can be away from Tala longer... but who is minding the baby while she's working? Or at her appointments? Is it Steve? Does he not work?

Reactions: 4
Ashy not following Grettys new label !!! Sorry let me guess she have been busy with MUM life and a NEWWwBoRNNNN

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.