Ashy Bines #3 Baby's been blessed wearing a toilet paper dress, stealing lip gloss ideas from Bunny, s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol yes sucked in Ashy with a much bigger and somewhat more likeable Gold Coast influencer also loosely in the fitness industry having their baby on the same day. Waiting to see Ashy make comments on Tammy’s future posts about having the same life etc but not quite as much from Tammy to Ashy.

Reactions: 4
Its still in her reels!

I also checked on facebook and she was 27 weeks on the 16th March so I would say she's 40 weeks?
ah cool. Maybe her story about getting pregnant right after posting it is accurate, or finding out. Either way she definitely took this particular angle of struggling to conceive way too prematurely and anyone who is paying attention has noticed.

Reactions: 3
Her setup. Did she have her PA go and make it all pretty?? Those candles and afirmatiom cards will not make your labour any easier // 🤣
Most hospitals you can set up some basic things to make yourself comfortable. There are definitely things you can do to make labour more manageable - but it's not easy no.

Learning to manage labour requires vulnerability and willingness to learn. Ashy has neither so I doubt anything she does will make much difference

Reactions: 6
Most hospitals you can set up some basic things to make yourself comfortable. There are definitely things you can do to make labour more manageable - but it's not easy no.

Learning to manage labour requires vulnerability and willingness to learn. Ashy has neither so I doubt anything she does will make much difference
We won’t ever get the true version of her birth story anyway….if it was awful, she will tell us it went to plan and was amazing🙈🙈

Anyone else think the rainbow and the angel baby emoji is crazy insensitive?! I mean I know they are just emojis but I REALLY DONT KNOW THE GENDER BABES could have just put a white heart or pink blue heart

Reactions: 8
the hospital setup is hilarious! What a loser. And posting the be right back video 🤣

• Haha
Anyone else think the rainbow and the angel baby emoji is crazy insensitive?! I mean I know they are just emojis but I REALLY DONT KNOW THE GENDER BABES could have just put a white heart or pink blue heart
Yes, very insensitive! A rainbow baby is a baby born after a loss of a baby/ miscarriage..

Reactions: 10
I just saw Tammy had her baby!

Hope Ashy’s fanny gets ripped apart and she does a big poo🤣🤣🤣
a big projectile moist clean treats poo all over Steve’s fat belly, which makes him spew all his secret stash KFC all over her in return. Whose pranking nowwwwww, bitchhhh?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m already picturing her baby announce post.
Black and white photo of the baby holding her finger with no indication of the gender.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
People in the comments were worried because she originally posted just the angel baby emoji. She then edited it to have the words and additional emojis.

Reactions: 1

New thread

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.