Ashy Bines #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Gold Coast Influencer who can't spell, knows everything, and had fertility issues but giving birth today.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ashy is in labour. Steve has lit the candles and the put affirmation posters up on the walls. Waiting on baby to arrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon the baby will be called Ocean or something similar “nature inspired”.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now we await the announcement. I wonder if she will spill on name and gender or if that will be saved for a YT vid.

Reactions: 2
There will a black and white photo with ashy crying looking at the baby and then under that “YouTube video coming soon” with maybe some words “so blessed so lucky”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I just saw a comment saying she had a miscarriage before this pregnancy, When did that happen? Is that why she used the angel and rainbow emoji?

I just saw a comment saying she had a miscarriage before this pregnancy, When did that happen? Is that why she used the angel and rainbow emoji?
She did not have a miscarriage…. Someone on their finsta should clarify that. I don’t have one so can’t take one for the team 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
She did not have a miscarriage…. Someone on their finsta should clarify that. I don’t have one so can’t take one for the team 🙈🙈

Oh my god I thought that was the case! So terrible of her to jump on the rainbow baby, loss, TTC train is disgusting.

Reactions: 7
“Surly” she’s had the baby? I really hope she had an awfully painful birth and had to have her Danny stitched up so she can’t get preg again so we don’t have to ever listen to her pregnancy issues and her “infertility” issues……I mean Steve’s bleeping old so if she waits another 5 years he’ll get mistaken for grandad Steve m🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What about Trashys following dropping 200k while she’s in labour because she doesn’t have time to purchase fake followers 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just Waiting here Patiently for that black-and-white photo with the baby holding her finger with the No indication of the gender 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a dick lol She couldn’t just go into labour & not worry about her social media posting that stupid video 😂

Reactions: 5
She will definitely do a staggered announcement, first the announcement, then the sex and then the name. Hate how much intrigue it draws.

kind of hoping she and Tammy have chosen the same name and Tammy announces first but that’s probably unlikely. Especially if Ashy has a boy like we are all assuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will definitely do a staggered announcement, first the announcement, then the sex and then the name. Hate how much intrigue it draws.

kind of hoping she and Tammy have chosen the same name and Tammy announces first but that’s probably unlikely. Especially if Ashy has a boy like we are all assuming.
Everyone will have to guess the name, sex, weight blah blah blah.......that'll get lots of engagement from her gram fam!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.