Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bella__r

About 10 years ago I saw Ashy and Steve at a shopping centre on the Gold Coast. I knew who she was because a few friends of mine were part of her "ABBBC" (Ashy Bines Bikini Body Challenge for those who aren't aware :sick:). I was walking behind them and she dropped a lip gloss she was trying to put back into her bag, so I grabbed it and ran up to her to give it back. When I tapped her on the shoulder she gave this fake laugh and tossed her hair over her shoulder and said "Yes, I am Ashy Bines" and I just held out the lip gloss and said "Sorry, who?" and she looked mortified. Still one of the greatest moments of my life haha

• Haha
Reactions: 35

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Ashy bines is the wish version of Tammy. Cheap, cheap, cheap. Stuck in the 2010s and now in her 30s and trying to appeal to teens who don’t know her problematic history.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

chemicality

She's also had a blepharoplasty (eye fold removal) for her squinty eyes.

It's actually quite funny when she does her whole "DoEs TaJ loOk LiKe mE oR sTeVe" thing that she brings up at least twice a month - HUNNAYYYY you don't even look like you.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

julia19

Steve is definitely anti vax, Nat shared this as well. Trashy would probably have gotten the jab so she could go to restaurants and stuff I reckon
Yes it first came from Nat last night about the donating breast milk then Ashy got on the band wagon. Anti Vac breast milk, there loved one just passed away they have a new born and are worried about if the person donating is vaccinated. Some may disagree but that is just one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. My friend couldn’t feed her baby and took my milk in the middle of the pandemic so that maybe antibodies would get passed on to her daughter. People need to wake up and think about what is really important.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

nandosa

Chatty Member
Really shits me when she says she doesn’t get “maternity leave”
She can try and convince us all she likes she has a tough job but she doesn’t. Filming tik toks and yourself making overpriced balls of crap is not a job. It’s offensive to the rest of us who work hard and do have a limited maternity leave.

I’m sure everyone who’s been around a while remembers how little time she spent with Taj when he was a baby. Her Aunty Jo (I think that’s her name) raised that little boy so she could tour the world ripping people off with booty camps. She ain’t that busy anymore, it’ll be a big slap in the face if she actually has to parent this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember a good few years back when Tammy and Ashy were invited to a Tarte retreat for influencers on Hayman Island? Ashy tried so hard to buddy up to Tammy and Tammy had none of it 😂. Shortly after the trip Tammy appeared as a Good American ambassador with Emily Skye...ouch lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I call ABSOLUTE BS on that story - there is NO WAY a professional would have said she was an “inconvenience” for being 2 mins late - another attention seeking ploy from the binedog

rubytuesdays02

Makes me so sad/mad when she’s talking about grieving her old life when this new baby comes along. I lost my baby, she was born still born and that is what grieving really is. Not thinking about your perfect life with her first born before your second baby comes along. She so out of touch. Such poor choice of words.

• Heart

manna13

Chatty Member
I’m already picturing her baby announce post.
Black and white photo of the baby holding her finger with no indication of the gender.

• Haha

chemicality

F805F2FB-3981-4A8C-A8B9-54142714A239.jpeg

wow babes Trashy is finally feeling confident enough to let her bump out…. Meanwhile has been wearing sports bras and tights this whole pregnancy 🥴 never seen that thing covered once.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

jusa83

For someone who doesn’t mind what the gender is and just wants a healthy baby, there sure is so much talk around gender and her having people guess! I don’t even follow her, but I read here and then go look on her page and the guessing the gender is getting boring now! She literally starts these conversations and guessing games and then when people say “ohh I hope a girl for you” she shoot’s them down, like “oh just hope for a healthy baby”
Well you brought up the gender so don’t ask if you don’t want peoples opinions 🙄🙄🙄

cam8098

Did anyone else find it a little odd for her to be bouncing on an exercise ball in her underwear with her 7 year old rubbing oil on her belly…?

KatT82

I’m predicting Ashy’s days.

Shit sleep
Had to wee 4 times
Had a cry
Found 3 rats
Had a cry
Cuddle her 35 animals on her bed
Filmed herself in filthy tops
Has another pregnancy shoot today
Contemplating posting her nudes to insta cause she’s desperate for the likes and comments.
Make she shit look oat mess for breakfast
Replied to 24455 troll messages
Took her daughter Target to school
Moaned
Moaned
Bitched
Cried

• Haha

MissusChicken

Hey everyone, here from the Sarah’s day forums 😂 I HAVE ALWAYS HATED HOW ASHY REPLIES TO COMMENT.. like why do you need to be such a sarcastic c*nt?

- I’ve never liked Steve, always thought his tennis lessons where code for takeout binge/cheating sessions with Sammy, also the passed away dog on his beach thing that he chose to ignore..

- Target is a spoilt, Ill mannered little boy that will always think he is better then everyone.

- Gretty looked better pre-boobs, they are honestly hideous even after a couple of years, hence why I call her grotty tits now lol.

- Never really had any issues with Sammy, wish she’d be more honest with her weight with her being body positive but she does ooze mean girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

greacea

VIP Member
Amazes me how doesn't wanna fo anything harm baby, wound take special tablets, all natural whatever but continues to hair hair died. There is NO regrowth on those roots. Sitting in a salon 2-3 hours breathing in beech fumes. Pffft.
Also won’t drink caramel flavoured coffee because Levi told her there was chemicals in it to make the flavour.
But chemicals in her face, in her hair, goes to the petrol station to get fuel, eats “healthy” professed food, goes in chlorinated pools, gets sunburnt on purpose “sun kissed”, gets tattoos, etc etc etc.
She is a walking contradiction all over and has been for years. She has no idea what she’s talking about and the definition of “science doesn’t care about your opinion”.

nandosa

Chatty Member
5.30am... why doesn't she ever wear a top!?.. God she's annoying!
I find it so stupid she went through the ‘struggle’ to pop the camera in the car, waddle backwards and repeat the process just to film something no one cares for.

• Haha

greacea

VIP Member
She’s gone full Jay Shetty level of plagiarism here, as if we haven’t seen all these quotes on FB/Pinterest/Tumblr a decade ago 🙄 Adding her own name as if it’s her quote, wtf is wrong with her? Embarrassinggggg hun!

View attachment 1256322View attachment 1256323View attachment 1256324View attachment 1256325
Her & Steve have been on a mission to be the next Tony Robbins (or any other famous life coach) for a while! Except they skipped over the part about them not actually being inspirational. Instead they are creepy, cringe and completely unoriginal.

• Haha

LunaTwilight88

Guys! We are all missing the point here. She doesn’t get botox for beautifying herself. She gets it to stop grinding her teeth. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16