Ashy Bines #3 Baby's been blessed wearing a toilet paper dress, stealing lip gloss ideas from Bunny, s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaooo do those signs say ā€œchoose your hardā€ šŸ˜
She put out a post once about how anyone in your life will respect your boundaries once. I messaged her and said ā€˜that is untrue, here are 54928 examples of why and how you are wrongā€™

she called me a troll and blocked me for ā€˜twisting her wordsā€™ it was a massive back and fourth and of course, as usual, she replied in voice recordings so they couldnā€™t be screen shot.

Can victims of SA just go, ā€˜not hard?ā€™ No. Shut Up.

She will NEVER admit sheā€™s wrong.

Reactions: 1
Has Ashy had the baby yet? Iā€™m guessing she maybe been using the rainbow and angel baby because sheā€™s had a miscarriage before this baby? I could be wrong

Has Ashy had the baby yet? Iā€™m guessing she maybe been using the rainbow and angel baby because sheā€™s had a miscarriage before this baby? I could be wrong
She has not publicly shared about a miscarriage that I could find online. I donā€™t think she was using the emojis for that purpose. I could be wrong though.

She has not publicly shared about a miscarriage that I could find online. I donā€™t think she was using the emojis for that purpose. I could be wrong though.
Itā€™s Ashy ffs. If she had a miscarriage in the past she would have 100000% posted about it in the hope of gaining an extra 30 followers. Thereā€™s no way she could possibly keep that quiet. Itā€™s all about the content babes šŸ™„ And the followers. Oh, and the interaction. She probably reads all these comments and youā€™ve now planted the seed for a future (untrue/complete bullshit) YouTube video šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Is anyone feeling that if she has had a daughter, sheā€™ll be resentful about her, after hyping up she was ā€œmadeā€ to be a mum of boys?

Is anyone feeling that if she has had a daughter, sheā€™ll be resentful about her, after hyping up she was ā€œmadeā€ to be a mum of boys?
I think sheā€™s only said that because she thinks she will only have boys but really wants girls. I think sheā€™s having a girl only with the way sheā€™s carrying but could be wrong lol she probably doesnā€™t want people knowing sheā€™s disappointed that if she has a boy so covering up. Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t announced yet

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s has had the baby posted on her stories 17mins ago she will update soon no reveal yet of the baby gender.

Who called the black and white photos haha

We need a mod to close this thread because thereā€™s a new one here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.