Ashy Bines #3 Baby's been blessed wearing a toilet paper dress, stealing lip gloss ideas from Bunny, s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im also thinking Gretty may been concerned or threatened to make a stance against Ashy. Also another reason the delay in her opening up her current business strategy. Gretty is possibly moving away slowly and safely.

Reactions: 2
I hope Sammy elaborates a little more about the 'No' to the friends situation, but I don't think she will. She's smart. She's been straight to the point saying no they aren't friends and she'll leave it at that

Reactions: 5
Lol next thread title: Are Ashy and Sammy still friends? No.

so funny. Good on Sammy for the blunt answer. Shes better off without her. Being associated with Ashy just brings any brand down.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What ashy has done with the lip balm situation is unbelievable.. who does that! I reckon steve is on the side saying “who cares she’s not your friend anyway”

Reactions: 6
What ashy has done with the lip balm situation is unbelievable.. who does that! I reckon steve is on the side saying “who cares she’s not your friend anyway”
He seems like that type.
His wife has made her dollars off of “clean eating,” which is a lifestyle he clearly does not follow.

I was watching something on Kayla Itsines the other day and she was asked what she thinks of clean eating, and she literally said “there’s no such thing, there’s just food” and I loved that. What a healthy approach.

Reactions: 7
I really like Sammy.
There was talk ages ago about the way Sammy and Steve were always so playful with one another. Does anyone think Ashy got jealous?

Reactions: 4
Ewww yuck -please dont go there. 🤢re Steve he is just ewww
Oh I just meant I wonder if Ashy didn't like the friendship they had and got jealous because they were so playful with each other. Ashy could only wish to have the personality Sammy has

Im also thinking Gretty may been concerned or threatened to make a stance against Ashy. Also another reason the delay in her opening up her current business strategy. Gretty is possibly moving away slowly and safely.
Nup I reckon Ashy is somehow involved in Grettys new business. Rose and hart went broke, Eric has had to get a real job…there’s no way Gretty could do it without Ashy (Steve). She’s always relied on Ashy…hence the reason she’s still friends with her after what she’s done to Sammy.

Reactions: 3
Nup I reckon Ashy is somehow involved in Grettys new business. Rose and hart went broke, Eric has had to get a real job…there’s no way Gretty could do it without Ashy (Steve). She’s always relied on Ashy…hence the reason she’s still friends with her after what she’s done to Sammy.
I think you might be right! Although I do feel like Gretty has distanced herself as much as she can, she will never let go.

Ashy is filtering her new baseline range to appear more neutral. It looks orange on the video on the baseline page and when she shared it in her stories the other day.

Ashy is filtering her new baseline range to appear more neutral. It looks orange on the video on the baseline page and when she shared it in her stories the other day.
I know a girl who loooovees Ashy and she buys so much of her crap. You see how cheap looking it is though when you see her wearing it or uploading photos. Certainly not squat proof and she’s tiny.

Reactions: 3
I've been blocked from Ashy's Instagram! I replied to some comments on Gretty's picture with her and Ashy from the baby shower. Someone was talking about Ashy stealing Sammy's lip balm idea. And I mentioned la bang body oil and how hideaway stole that idea too. She's blocked me! The comment is still there though, so not sure what she has achieved by blocking me!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_20220427_170553.jpg
IMG_20220427_170515.jpg

Sorry, but is this witch for real? $180 for a puffer jacket that is filled with polyester?!?!

Must be Ashy spell checking the website details. It's lining, not linning, dumb witch!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.