Ashy Bines #3 Baby's been blessed wearing a toilet paper dress, stealing lip gloss ideas from Bunny, s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who doesn’t mind what the gender is and just wants a healthy baby, there sure is so much talk around gender and her having people guess! I don’t even follow her, but I read here and then go look on her page and the guessing the gender is getting boring now! She literally starts these conversations and guessing games and then when people say “ohh I hope a girl for you” she shoot’s them down, like “oh just hope for a healthy baby”
Well you brought up the gender so don’t ask if you don’t want peoples opinions 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
That ‘trick’ on Steve was just mean. It’s sad and cruel how she laughs so hard at people getting sad/disappointed! What a rubbish example for Taj. Can’t believe she dropped on the floor she found it so hilarious. She’s not right in the head. Nasty calculated girl. That poor poor baby.

Reactions: 14
That ‘trick’ on Steve was just mean. It’s sad and cruel how she laughs so hard at people getting sad/disappointed! What a rubbish example for Taj. Can’t believe she dropped on the floor she found it so hilarious. She’s not right in the head. Nasty calculated girl. That poor poor baby.
The fact she fell to the floor so easily shows she isn't going through the aches and pains she has been claiming. I've been pregnant and at this stage, being that able to just bounce to the floor shows she has way more movement.

Also my waters never broke prior to having my child and some women brake their waters naturally and only begin labour one to two days later. Any more and the baby can go into stress. So there isn't need for panic or stress from Steve when it does occur, movies are tit for falsifying this moment.

Also what was another ick for me was how she is treating her rental property. Water on the carpet which sits there can create mould and bacteria especially with a dog. Hopefully her landlord sees it.

Reactions: 12
So Gretty’s new business is sunglasses?

Also there’s already a business called Theia Collective
If that footage is looked at correctly, Steve could go to prison or be fined a tit tonne of money.
Which footage?

Ashy screaming from the sidelines at the footy, how embarrassing 😳 l'm all for supporting the kids and the team, but she's ridiculous...

Reactions: 2
The prank footage.

Do you need to be double vax to attend the birth of your partner in hospital?
I didn’t watch it, but is being unvaccinated a crime that can land you in jail? Genuinely curious because I have no idea. Or did you mean something else?

Seems like something
I didn’t watch it, but is being unvaccinated a crime that can land you in jail? Genuinely curious because I have no idea. Or did you mean something else?
No most def not your body your choice but using a fake certificate is...

Your support person doesn’t have to be vaxxed but Targeeeeeeeee is not allowed at the hospital at all as he is not vaxxed…..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.