Ashy Bines #3 Baby's been blessed wearing a toilet paper dress, stealing lip gloss ideas from Bunny, s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her screaming from the sideline sounded like a dying cat, that is so embarrassing! She full thought he was going to get a try haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The whole thing is cruel 💔 but when someone creates so much pain against others and their companies....karma would only be around the corner if someone reported him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I said it last week but it’s why I believe she can’t sleep at night, she is nowhere near eating enough! Can’t get fat babes, that’s like worse than death 😉

Reactions: 8
“Deanie is getting eloped” 😂😂 no Ashy… deanie is eloping not getting eloped!!! I laughed way too much at that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That ‘trick’ on Steve was just mean. It’s sad and cruel how she laughs so hard at people getting sad/disappointed! What a rubbish example for Taj. Can’t believe she dropped on the floor she found it so hilarious. She’s not right in the head. Nasty calculated girl. That poor poor baby.
Typical bully

That ‘trick’ on Steve was just mean. It’s sad and cruel how she laughs so hard at people getting sad/disappointed! What a rubbish example for Taj. Can’t believe she dropped on the floor she found it so hilarious. She’s not right in the head. Nasty calculated girl. That poor poor baby.
I couldn’t watch it. Even though I really don’t like Steve, it’s just not a joke you play on someone.

Reactions: 2
Baseline is cheaply made in China
Ashy is finally in labour
Let us Pray for her vagina

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Umm did she delete the reel about her infertility? I went to see if it was exactly 40 weeks since she posted it now she is having the baby or only 39 and now it’s gone? And just after someone called her out on this too. Anyway, discuss in the new thread please, I don’t know how to start it.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think it’s hilarious that Tammy and her are having their babies on basically the same day? Like…I know it’s just a coincidence but she’s gone be pissed off. Tickled my soul a little.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Umm did she delete the reel about her infertility? I went to see if it was exactly 40 weeks since she posted it now she is having the baby or only 39 and now it’s gone? And just after someone called her out on this too. Anyway, discuss in the new thread please, I don’t know how to start it.
Its still in her reels!

I also checked on facebook and she was 27 weeks on the 16th March so I would say she's 40 weeks?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think it’s hilarious that Tammy and her are having their babies on basically the same day? Like…I know it’s just a coincidence but she’s gone be pissed off. Tickled my soul a little.
I just saw Tammy had her baby!

Hope Ashy’s fanny gets ripped apart and she does a big poo🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.