Ashy Bines #3 Baby's been blessed wearing a toilet paper dress, stealing lip gloss ideas from Bunny, s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice waiting list at that school which also has a great reputation here on the GC!
When she first posted he changed schools I knew exactly which one as I'd looked for my children.. The dates are also on the school website, still agree they're odd dates but 🤷‍♀️

It's hard because ppl want more info, sucks trusting a random person on a thread, but even though Ashy is a massive twit I'm not stooping that low to reveal where he goes 😄
It looks like a lovely school! No shade at all, just commenting it costs a pretty penny to send your kid there! Definitely up there with others in Queensland so must have a great reputation.

WIth fees like that I’d be sending my kid every damn day 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I’m just joking, I don’t think it’s Sammy!
Haha my bad 😂

Nice waiting list at that school which also has a great reputation here on the GC!
When she first posted he changed schools I knew exactly which one as I'd looked for my children.. The dates are also on the school website, still agree they're odd dates but 🤷‍♀️

It's hard because ppl want more info, sucks trusting a random person on a thread, but even though Ashy is a massive twit I'm not stooping that low to reveal where he goes 😄
I couldn’t give a crap where he actually goes lol
I haven’t found any schools on holidays currently that have 4 weeks this break. Some have 3 but are all currently still in term.

Trashy’s new “varsity” collection isn’t even a sell out. Every piece still has all sizes available for sale….no one wants to buy your tit bine dog🤣🤣🤣
Target has a red and navy activewear collection at the moment by FILA. Cheaper than baseline 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched Gretty stories, Why does she talk like that, it’s extremely irritating. Also what’s the photo shoot for?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched Gretty stories, Why does she talk like that, it’s extremely irritating. Also what’s the photo shoot for?
Probably trying to make herself sound far more interesting than she is. Yes please update everyone that you need to put your phone on charge 🙃
Photo shoot would have been for her new highly secret business venture that she thinks everyone cares about. She really shot herself in the foot closing GRTL.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I used to work with a girl, she was from New Zealand and she hated ashy because her Aunty was in a relationship with Ashy's step dad. She said everything Ashy said about him being abusive was all made up for her sob story. I've seen so many people question that if her step dad was so abusive why is ashy so close to her mum for letting that happen.... and it's because it never happened. Big Steve had her make it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
omg how she drags out every word so it sounds like shes a whinging teenager 🤦‍♀️
I actually think Gretty would be an amazing friend and mum though

Reactions: 2
Ummmmm “sell out”???? duck offfffffffff……so much product left….I’ve been (I’m home sick today) going through each item and adding as many as I can to my cart! Nothing has sold out. It won’t sell out and you’ll have thousands of $$ of stock sitting in your warehouse waiting for the next sale…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ummmmm “sell out”???? duck offfffffffff……so much product left….I’ve been (I’m home sick today) going through each item and adding as many as I can to my cart! Nothing has sold out. It won’t sell out and you’ll have thousands of $$ of stock sitting in your warehouse waiting for the next sale…..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha its sooo effing ugly 🤢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder what Ashy’s mum thinks we she talks about her “abusive” step dad??? Surely, if he was that “abusive”, Ashy’s mum would have some sense of responsibility to take her out the of that “abusive” house? It doesn’t add up……also, Steve’s mum looks like a scarier version of Kim from Kath & Kim🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone think Nats neck doesn’t look much different? I understand that could still be a lot of swelling but I imagine it would look better then what it does.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think Nats neck doesn’t look much different? I understand that could still be a lot of swelling but I imagine it would look better then what it does.
I think it looks stupid, her head looks like a bobble head now. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her content is boring. Even when baby arrives it’ll still be how tired she is, how sleep training is going, how many hours of walks she takes the baby on.

Reactions: 6
What a surprise she’s just used the old grtl page.
She would have to for the followers wouldn’t she? If she was to start from Scratch there’s no way she’d get the amount of followers as she did when the business was connected to Ashy. Ashy is a dick but she is the reason Gretty Rose the label was successful. It all fell apart when she and Steve left. I wonder what this one will be like? Same tacky teeny bopper nasty cheap clothes? 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.