Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she ask people to comment on her posts when clearly she doesn’t like half the comments
She gets very passive aggressive towards her viewers.
I am so over her touching the belly it is actually cringe to me, I had 2 kids and I was not one for touching my belly each to their own but yea all these pics of her hiolding her belly posing you one think you are the only woman pregnant in the world the way she carry’s on and personally also think she is not that maternal type I think a lot of it is put on for show she is all for herself

Reactions: 10
She's a bleeping mole to her followers... saying sorry if it's triggering to you!... She's lucky she has any followers left, hope she's been saving up because she's going to have to buy alot more soon!
Amen!

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she have an article in some trashy news site at the start of the pregnancy complaining people were saying her belly is too small? But now no one is allowed to say it’s bigger! But constantly asks for comments?

WHAT DO YOU WANT ASHY?!! We’re confused 😬

Reactions: 13
Miracle baby she’s so full of herself!!!
Please explain how it is a miracle for you?

Reactions: 5
I can't decide if she loves her pregnancy body or hates it! She hates anyone commenting on her bump or weight gain, yet flaunts it every chance she gets & mentions she's pregnant in every post .and btw, the grey jumper and shorts make you look huge Ashy if you're reading this!
Wow she is really big she makes herself look tiny in pics she must edit them to make herself slimmer being pregnant is a proud moment she should love that she’s got a big bump and pregnant.

Love how Ashy talked up Steph’s notebook she uses ALL THE TIME to open it and find one page used. She probably quickly scribbled something down before those stories.

• Haha
My favourite part was when she said she messaged Steph that morning and asked her if she had stock because she was going to mention them and Steph gave her a discount code! How freaky deaky is that! Not a planned AD at all??!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she ask people to comment on her posts when clearly she doesn’t like half the comments
She gets very passive aggressive towards her viewers.
I am so over her touching the belly it is actually cringe to me, I had 2 kids and I was not one for touching my belly each to their own but yea all these pics of her hiolding her belly posing you one think you are the only woman pregnant in the world the way she carry’s on and personally also think she is not that maternal type I think a lot of it is put on for show she is all for herself
You should stay away from Sarah's Day then. She can't film a single insta story without pulling up her top and fondling her belly :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ashy friend who I think is on that new reality show seems super bloody annoying.

Nat has always been in the game to make a quick buck. It’s terrible, but doesn’t surprise me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.