Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute cringe for anyone going to her ultimate girls day out. Why people pay money for that tit is beyond me! 😵💫

Reactions: 8
8963C4EE-E84D-414B-882B-1B8F729F56DA.jpeg

a) most aren’t from the GC.. what does that tell you Ashy?!!
b) that means with flights and accommodation, these girls are spending close to or over $1000 to see this bish. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
Absolute cringe for anyone going to her ultimate girls day out. Why people pay money for that tit is beyond me! 😵💫
It's a day doing everything Ashy enjoys. She should have called it "Ashy's Day Out". I really hate that she thinks all women want to do all the things she does. She has no idea at all. And everyone will be wearing a baseline outfit, another excuse to advertise. And she'll plug all the other businesses that she gets money from. Keep sticking that gut out Ashy, then complain when people mention how big it is! 🙄

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1116805
b) that means with flights and accommodation, these girls are spending close to or over $1000 to see this bish. How embarrassing.
Ugh AKA if you wanted to be there you could.. so passively bitxhy

Sammy going thru egg freezing. I wonder how supportive ashy will be of her on this journey

Reactions: 6
Ugh AKA if you wanted to be there you could.. so passively bitxhy

Sammy going thru egg freezing. I wonder how supportive ashy will be of her on this journey
I’m finding it hard lately to dislike Sammy. Her business seems to be killing it, and I like that she’s bringing light to egg freezing. Sure, she’s obsessed with herself but I can overlook that 😆

Reactions: 4
I’m finding it hard lately to dislike Sammy. Her business seems to be killing it, and I like that she’s bringing light to egg freezing. Sure, she’s obsessed with herself but I can overlook that 😆
Sammy is definitely more real then Ashy! I’m not surprised they have drifted! Now to get the Ashy outta gretty 😂

View attachment 1116805
Most girls from the gold coast and NSW have had other priorities Ashy what a stupid comment!

Ashy’s stories about the girl who supposedly messaged her:
1. When WHEN has Ashy EVER spoken about her mistakes? duck right off you have.
2. At no point did Ashy mention how amazing therapy might be for this person. It seems she was trying to say that she’s gotten herself through all her tit in the last 5 years or so. I’m sure Ashy got counselling or therapy or something. How good for Ashy to use her platform to talk about the benefits of psychology. But no, Ashy has to blow smoke up her own butt.
3. Faux Life Coach Ashy Bines apparently helped this person in a series of DMs, when she always says not to DM her because they’re full? Yeah right.

I don't follow Sammy but I think the egg freezing discussion is a good one. BUT why did she film herself taking a bite of food, chewing, checking her teeth for food, then starting the conversation?? Just why?? I don't understand why that couldn't be edited out. Is it because she's trying to show that she's just so busy and has to multitask?? Honestly no one needs to see anyone chewing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sammy is definitely more real then Ashy! I’m not surprised they have drifted! Now to get the Ashy outta gretty 😂

Most girls from the gold coast and NSW have had other priorities Ashy what a stupid comment!
I find gretty more annoying that Ashy. She’s so fake and if she not showing boring content about her kids she’s giving out a discount code for some tit product so she can make a quick buck. She’s looking bloody skinny again too. Not healthy at all. And do we really believe she eats that much Hello Fresh? No chance. It’d be way too high in calories for her 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I find gretty more annoying that Ashy. She’s so fake and if she not showing boring content about her kids she’s giving out a discount code for some tit product so she can make a quick buck. She’s looking bloody skinny again too. Not healthy at all. And do we really believe she eats that much Hello Fresh? No chance. It’d be way too high in calories for her 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️
Her mono tones voice kills my soul more than anything. Let’s discuss ashys mate st James on the show Byron baes 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I thought gretty was looking alot Skinner too 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Ashy Mate Nat latest post on Insta
Someone commented the way she portrays herself online they said when it comes to her child she is quite cold and strange, you seem to treat him like a prop you had him and you are forever putting yourself first etc

Her response was people need to grow some balls & comment from their actual personal profiles
No more fake accounts, It’s embarrassing for them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.