Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess now we know why Ashy bestie Nat isn’t sharing what her necklaces are made from.
This is so wrong!
Remember back when she was selling those Konjac sponges well I got sucked in I paid nearly $30 What a piece of crap after purchasing it, my Daughter seen them in Kmart for $2
It didn’t even last me a week
I sent her a Dm and told her that the sponge fell apart she tried to tell how to take care of them I wasn’t happy and then there was a backload of comments posted on her Insta from other people that were not happy with the sponges and how they had been ripped off of course she blocked them
So when I seen this post regarding the necklace it put into prospective that she is doing the same again selling tit at a high cost.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Remember back when she was selling those Konjac sponges well I got sucked in I paid nearly $30 What a piece of crap after purchasing it, my Daughter seen them in Kmart for $2
It didn’t even last me a week
I sent her a Dm and told her that the sponge fell apart she tried to tell how to take care of them I wasn’t happy and then there was a backload of comments posted on her Insta from other people that were not happy with the sponges and how they had been ripped off of course she blocked them
So when I seen this post regarding the necklace it put into prospective that she is doing the same again selling tit at a high cost.
Well now we know what happened to that business 😂 her and Ashy are well suited. Both happy to scam people for money.

Reactions: 4
Ashys new bestie that st James chick annoys the crap out of me and honestly I don’t even think she sings that well? When she started singing on that show I was expecting something amazing!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if something happened between Ashy & Greg (think that’s his name) the guy who did acupuncture? She defo never mentions him or his business anymore

09516D83-DB0B-4948-999D-84AA8614044F.png
“Also got some of MY favourite juices here” ahh duck. Is this a girls day or a come and live a day in my world day?! duck the açai off and give me a ham cheese croissant after that hike to the beach and “yoga” 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see Ashy Mate Nat latest post on Insta
Someone commented the way she portrays herself online they said when it comes to her child she is quite cold and strange, you seem to treat him like a prop you had him and you are forever putting yourself first etc

Her response was people need to grow some balls & comment from their actual personal profiles
No more fake accounts, It’s embarrassing for them
After she asked the question? Again like Ashy they don’t like followers response an come all defensive, I get it’s her child her choice! but you asked Nat!
They create their own drama! Then expect people to feel sorry for them!

Well now we know what happened to that business 😂 her and Ashy are well suited. Both happy to scam people for money.
No that’s not true there was “creative differences” with the other business partner 😂

Ashys new bestie that st James chick annoys the crap out of me and honestly I don’t even think she sings that well? When she started singing on that show I was expecting something amazing!
Completely agree!! all I think is she’s how old?!
if she were that good wouldn’t she be something by now? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I very vaguely remember on the old Nas pod website there was a blurb about Nat and how her passion was skin from as far back as she could remember - that's why she set-up the business. Even though she never studied a single skincare/dermal thing ever! I thought it was hilarious when she switched to whatever she's selling now.

I was in an Influencer discussion group on FB with her a few years back and she was truly so rude whenever anyone commented about Ashy, or asked about the pods. So so unprofessional! I asked her directly in that group what happened to her passion for skin - no response 🤔

I can't stand her. Or anyone that comes out of Ashys machine.

Reactions: 10
I very vaguely remember on the old Nas pod website there was a blurb about Nat and how her passion was skin from as far back as she could remember - that's why she set-up the business. Even though she never studied a single skincare/dermal thing ever! I thought it was hilarious when she switched to whatever she's selling now.

I was in an Influencer discussion group on FB with her a few years back and she was truly so rude whenever anyone commented about Ashy, or asked about the pods. So so unprofessional! I asked her directly in that group what happened to her passion for skin - no response 🤔

I can't stand her. Or anyone that comes out of Ashys machine.
Yes Nat gets very defensive about Ashy. On another gossip forum years back, Nat made an account using her real name and took aim at all users commenting on Ashy. It was cringe but hilarious. I think she only made one or two posts.

Ashys girls day out looks soo boring! Yoga on the beach..lunch in a warehouse looking place, breath work... how much was a ticket to this ffs!? Waste of money!

Ashys girls day out looks soo boring! Yoga on the beach..lunch in a warehouse looking place, breath work... how much was a ticket to this ffs!? Waste of money!
Absolutely so boring. And the sexy dancing!? Couldn’t think of anything worse to do with a group of people I just met.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you see how squished they all were in the warehouse? I think that's Ashy's office that she always says is hot. Yes, let's cram 60 people in there to do breath work. Hi, I'm Ashy, come and pretend you're me for the day. We can do all the things I enjoy doing and call it the best day ever!!!!
It's alright guys, she had 5-6 hours of sleep. Her energy will see her through the day.....

• Haha
It's totally at her warehouse with her husband and Son prepping the ice bath...lol.. nice way to reduce costs... This whole day looks budget...I hope these girls didn't spend too much lol
Wow, I can’t believe people flew in for this.
But cause they’re all currently brainwashed they’ll be like BeSt DaY eVeR. In a couple of years they’ll realise how stupid it was to pay for that crap.
I’m also embarrassed for her but she has no shame. She would think this is epic when it looks like it’s literally been planned at the last minute and she’s tried to throw the day at as little cost as possible. What a kick in the teeth to her ‘fans’

• Haha
That breakfast platter definitely did not look like enough to feed 50 people.. I'd be pissed!
Isn't that Joyce person one of grettys workers?? Wonder if she has paid to be there

The day really does look budget. I think this is a visual into the downfall of the AB brand! There’s no money like there used to be.
The breakfast looked delicious!
Doesn’t look like $500 worth of day though!

Does anyone know if something happened between Ashy & Greg (think that’s his name) the guy who did acupuncture? She defo never mentions him or his business anymore
No idea! She still talks about acupuncture I think, but definitely doesn’t mention Greg. I don’t think it’s any surprise that she barely talks about that group of people anymore (Sammy, Gretty, Greg etc).
They’re people who can hold their own. The people she still sees need to hang off her to build themselves (Nat, St James chick etc).
I wonder what’s been happening behind the scenes with Gretty, Greg etc.

20220312_190549.jpg

Oohhh this friendship is interesting! I think it would be safe to say Trashy and Sammy are no longer besties 👀 wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall at this outing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just when you think the day can’t get worse, they’re eating dinner off paper plates that are trying to blow away

• Haha
Reactions: 9
E3DD5A64-FC9B-41D0-87BE-AB0DECDAFDC2.jpeg

Out the back of trashy’s warehouse with all the bins… a blow up pool that Steve and Taj are filling with servo ice and hose water 😂😂😂 omg I can’t believe people paid for this!!!!!!

View attachment 1119534

Oohhh this friendship is interesting! I think it would be safe to say Trashy and Sammy are no longer besties 👀 wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall at this outing.
Totally why not just admit it!!! Why keep up the facade 😂

• Haha
Did anyone see Ashy Mate Nat latest post on Insta
Someone commented the way she portrays herself online they said when it comes to her child she is quite cold and strange, you seem to treat him like a prop you had him and you are forever putting yourself first etc

Her response was people need to grow some balls & comment from their actual personal profiles
No more fake accounts, It’s embarrassing for them
I also saw this! Why do they ask for advice.. we give it to them and if it isn’t what they want to hear they criticise them and they are tit people for speaking what they think. Doesn’t make sense. They do it to validate how they are feeling with the ones who suck up their asses and tell them what they want to hear!

as for ashy doing one shout out for her friend… I’d say she is too wrapped up in her “girls lame rip off weekend” to evenhave time to support her friend ….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.