Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been watching ashys Snapchat since when did she have a really bad over bite??? Never noticed that before! Probably all the filler in her face. Also why does taj always have food all over his face surely he’s old enough to give it a wipe lol

Hahaha! I just came to comment a similar thing! She’s so exhausting.
She has some serious weight issues. Most people say oh you have popped she’s trying her hardest to suck that belly in.

Reactions: 3
This is not my comment, I made one from my fake account saying how big she looked and I thought she was having a boy and she blocked me 🤣🤣🤣 homegirl is triggered hard by the weight gain and it’s so funny to watch. Hey ashy if you ever read this, go get help for your issues honey so you don’t mess up your kids lives

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s gone from flaunting “ pushing” it out to getting upset when people say she’s popped 😂 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh ashy you’re not the smartest.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just got an email even though I am positive I have unsubscribed multiple times. Anyway. It's offering this amazing deal:

I had to share this with you today. It's the best value health product I think I've ever seen.

Not only does it have $4400 worth of bonus programs, ebooks and guides for only $50 USD, you also get the next round of my 'Balanced Body Challenge' starting March 28 included for FREE.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whoever wrote that is spot on 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 She absolutely needs to stop. It’s disgusting to me that all these toxic AF influencers think that gaining weight while growing and carrying an actual human is the worst thing in the world.

Reactions: 8
1EB76880-F1E0-4997-9FEE-C5117266BC0D.jpeg

LMAO this isn’t me (which one of you is it though 😂???). Hahahah. “Don’t comment on people’s weight”… pretty sure you had a fair bit to say about Tess Holliday’s weight a while back there didn’t you Binedog? Hurts doesn’t it. So funny how she reacts to trolls like this every single time 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1107738

LMAO this isn’t me (which one of you is it though 😂???). Hahahah. “Don’t comment on people’s weight”… pretty sure you had a fair bit to say about Tess Holliday’s weight a while back there didn’t you Binedog? Hurts doesn’t it. So funny how she reacts to trolls like this every single time 😄😄😄
I knew she would hate that comment...it wasn't me! lol

Triggering to some...or just Ashy...lol..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Umm don’t a lot of active wear brands now carry up past size14?
Almost every single brand does now - here we go now we’re trying to cater to the plus size market again even though she thinks fat bodies or plus size bodies are absolutely gross

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her usual “I’M FINE” just blah blah blah… if you’re fine why not just delete the comment and move on? Why bring it to everyone’s attention? So everyone can DM you how amazing you are 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
IMG_20220308_083130.jpg

😂😂 I wanted to reply to add *You're!

Edited to add: She is posting for International Women's Day. But it's just another excuse to advertise Baseline.....!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Again with holding her belly in the pictures international women’s day? Well maybe have some respect for fellow women Who are unable to conceive!?
If she really had trouble conceiving she would know how triggering it would be to see pictures of women constantly holding their belly.
Be happy you’re pregnant but constantly flaunting it isn’t Something one would do if they really had trouble conceiving.

Reactions: 6
73EAF3A1-BD80-4BD5-B130-57E85CB79DA3.jpeg

Ashy I know you read this!!! You need to take a leaf out of Tammy’s book. Except your humor is so cringe. Look at how big her bump is and she isn’t taking anything personally. Binedog why you gotta take everything so seriously bro? Literally stop asking for people’s opinions if you can’t take it. People find it funny to mock you because you always fire up. It’s too easy.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
RE plus size clothing - I remember when toned by ashy whines was launched and she got on the ‘gram after every launch saying “we stock plus sizes but you guys have to buy it for us to keep it bc everyone says they want it but it’s never sold” like super passive aggressive.

At that time she was modelling her range and there was no inclusivity at all lol who would look to her to cater to plus size after the Tess controversy let alone all of the toxic diet culture she has spewed over the years.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1109445

😂😂 I wanted to reply to add *You're!

Edited to add: She is posting for International Women's Day. But it's just another excuse to advertise Baseline.....!
She's a bleeping mole to her followers... saying sorry if it's triggering to you!... She's lucky she has any followers left, hope she's been saving up because she's going to have to buy alot more soon!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.