Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I was thinking! He’s 7 isn’t he?
I thought he had an electric bike? I always question what the point of that is? Like, your all about exercising blah blah and you always mention your not far from the beach. Why electric?

Reactions: 2
Does she even clean her house or do the laundry or does she have a hand on maid
Yep definitely not maternal it’s all about her
True... in all her "I've got such a busy week" blabberings I don't think I've ever heard her say she needs to put some washing on, change the sheets, clean the house etc.. which is strange when she gives a daily update on her sleep that she wouldn't also go into that detail if she was doing it all. Clearly she doesn't clean the floor when u leave a rat hanging around all day..
I still cant believe someone walks back and forth past a rat inside their house all day and doesnt just get rid of it

He’s probably still in a cot.
I joke but he was in a cot for a long time. I also never see him eat solids. He has smoothies.
😆 my son was in a cot till 4.. bedtime was amazing!
His diet defo is weird when she claims to be such a "foodie"

Reactions: 2
I think she needs to be a bit more aware of her following when she talks about her body.
Most of her following probably do not have a body like hers pre-pregnancy or pregnant and would love to.
Everytime she speaks out (even as ‘nicely’ worded as she tries to put it) on how she’s not feeling herself in this body, it sends a pretty strong message.

I follow Emily Skye and she was phenomenal to watch during and after pregnancy. What a beast 💪🏻

Reactions: 11
All of Ashy’s friends and workers model Ashy’s baseline all doing exactly the same poses and facial expressions. Ergh. Surely they can afford to hire a professional who can teach them how to do it properly - they look so amateur!

Reactions: 4
I think she needs to be a bit more aware of her following when she talks about her body.
Most of her following probably do not have a body like hers pre-pregnancy or pregnant and would love to.
Everytime she speaks out (even as ‘nicely’ worded as she tries to put it) on how she’s not feeling herself in this body, it sends a pretty strong message.

I follow Emily Skye and she was phenomenal to watch during and after pregnancy. What a beast 💪🏻
Emily is just so awesome all round and yes she was absolutely perfect for anyone at any stage of a post partum journey. I also love how Emily doesn’t want to get a nanny or a cleaner or any kind of help because she doesn’t want people to think it’s easier for her to stick to her program. I know she and Ashy had their rivalry and legal issues in the past, but seriously Ashy should take note of Emily.

Reactions: 5
When nothing has a brand listed except her tit 🤣 as if she’s like nah I’ll write Baseline tights so I don’t forget and grab the other brand ones from my drawer 🤨 idiot
I thought exactly the same thing! Also she has shown the list so that brands can send her the items. She ain’t stupid

Reactions: 3
Does this kid have a choice in the sports that he wants to do or is her that just throws him into everything what if he didn’t want to do all these sports. Does he have a say

Does she even clean her house or do the laundry or does she have a hand on maid
Yep definitely not maternal it’s all about her

Yeah, I think she does have help. In that cringey "reactions from my family and friends" video on YT...from memory, didn't she hide the pee stick in the cutlery drawer and the cleaner pulled it out and was like "ah, what this? You're pregnant?"

There is no way Ashy is cleaning that house....

• Haha
Yeah, I think she does have help. In that cringey "reactions from my family and friends" video on YT...from memory, didn't she hide the pee stick in the cutlery drawer and the cleaner pulled it out and was like "ah, what this? You're pregnant?"

Oh my god does it show how many ‘friends’ Ashy has? If one of the friends and family is their cleaner. How embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 1
When nothing has a brand listed except her tit 🤣 as if she’s like nah I’ll write Baseline tights so I don’t forget and grab the other brand ones from my drawer 🤨 idiot
Don’t you love how much stuff she has on that list for the actual baby 😆 majority is all stuff for her lol

• Haha
anyone else this the hospital bag list is also a stab at Sammy? "lip balm" no Breezebalm plug anymore when SHE COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT BABES

Reactions: 5

Yes, that’s right I remember the cleaner in that YouTube video. And how revolting to hide it in the cutlery drawer🤢

Whyyyyyyy. It's chocolate ffs, not spinach. You don't live organic, despite what you'd like to believe. Let Taj eat nice chocolate. As someone who's mum bought us 'healthy' chocolate as kids, can confirm it tastes terrible compared to normal.

Reactions: 6
She is sooooo screwed in the head when it comes to food. All the demonising of food she does is going to screw up taj. News flash ashy there is no good or bad foods there is just FOOD - too much of anything and that includes your carob crappy chocolate is NOT good for you!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.