Ashy Bines #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy sh*t there was too much going on in that story.

1. There was a dead rat that they all just walked past all day in their house and no one thought before bedtime "hey might clean that up?!"
2. She steps in it and rather than assist, Steve goes to record???
3. She can't show the recording because she didn't have undies on?? Am I the only one who thinks that's strange?? Maybe cos my house has lots of glass I'd never be able to get away with waltzing around with no undies on but I also find it strange that she's walking around with no undies in front of Taj?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This story this morning was too much.
I cannot believe someone would leave a dead rat laying in their house ALL DAY. That is disgusting.

Also, hi Ashy, I know you read this. You need to wear underwear around your kid. There’s stuff little eyes do not need to be seeing as they grow.

Reactions: 7
Grown adults who say ‘go toilet’ in stead of ‘I went to the toilet’ aka Ashy give me the ick.

Also ironic that the analogy she uses for not letting 10 seconds of negativity impact your day (86000 seconds in a day) is ‘if you had $86000 and someone stole $10 would you care?’ Pretty sure all those people you stole money from in the bikini body days would care.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahahahah
She's so embarrassing. It's like she's a teenager in all her tiktoks. It's embarrassing.

Grown adults who say ‘go toilet’ in stead of ‘I went to the toilet’ aka Ashy give me the ick.

Also ironic that the analogy she uses for not letting 10 seconds of negativity impact your day (86000 seconds in a day) is ‘if you had $86000 and someone stole $10 would you care?’ Pretty sure all those people you stole money from in the bikini body days would care.
Yes!!!!!!! Everytime she mentions how many times she needed to "go toilet" during the night, I'm triggered!

Reactions: 9
Is Taj still on a balance bike? Maybe instead of throwing cash at all those random activities teach him how to ride a bike.

Reactions: 5
Is Taj still on a balance bike? Maybe instead of throwing cash at all those random activities teach him how to ride a bike.
He’s probably still in a cot.
I joke but he was in a cot for a long time. I also never see him eat solids. He has smoothies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s because both her and Steve are lazy AF parents. Ashy pretends she’s maternal she’s anything but

Reactions: 9
Does this kid have a choice in the sports that he wants to do or is her that just throws him into everything what if he didn’t want to do all these sports. Does he have a say

It’s because both her and Steve are lazy AF parents. Ashy pretends she’s maternal she’s anything but
Does she even clean her house or do the laundry or does she have a hand on maid
Yep definitely not maternal it’s all about her

Reactions: 5
Does this kid have a choice in the sports that he wants to do or is her that just throws him into everything what if he didn’t want to do all these sports. Does he have a say

Does she even clean her house or do the laundry or does she have a hand on maid
Yep definitely not maternal it’s all about her
He didn’t like waiting his turn when he was doing group surf lessons, so they started one on one lessons instead. Obviously not good at taking turns

He’s probably still in a cot.
I joke but he was in a cot for a long time. I also never see him eat solids. He has smoothies.
Smoothies or greens powder with water. Now it’s plain rice.

A varied diet is a healthy diet for kids. Ashy has the weirdest ideas about food, she think ‘nutrients’ from greens powder = a healthy diet for a kid. There’s so much more to it than that. Jesus give the kid a chicken nugget and some veggies and it would be bleeping healthier

Reactions: 4
Maybe the Lessons for Taj podcast could have taught him how to ride a bike.

Taj doesn’t know how to ride a bike because there aren’t any cycling instructors for kids. Steve and Ashy love to palm him off too much to teach him anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.