Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t anymore with privileged white women thinking they can solve their “trauma” with “manifestation”

Reactions: 14
Probably after 90% of people would have responded saying you don't need to add anything to the porta cot, but she did.

Reactions: 4
I was talking to my sister about Ashy and she lives nearby to her. She said she’s seen her a number of times with girls but never with her children. She said she’s never laid eyes on her children when she’s seen Ashy out and about. Guess that just proves the nanny ALWAYS has those kids. What an awful way to grow up.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was talking to my sister about Ashy and she lives nearby to her. She said she’s seen her a number of times with girls but never with her children. She said she’s never laid eyes on her children when she’s seen Ashy out and about. Guess that just proves the nanny ALWAYS has those kids. What an awful way to grow up.
I’d argue that’s the best way for any of Ashys offspring to grow up, short of being adopted out.

Reactions: 7
I’d say her friendship with Gretty is well and truly over tbh. I never see them together.
She will say they’ve “grown apart” but the reality is that Gretty picked a side and that side was Sammy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Ashy won't be seen in public without a personal body guard and her kids can't witnesses if someone attacks her. IM NOT suggesting this to ever happen but threats have been made prior. Morning walks are always filmed and she leaves different times for security purposes. Or posts them once she is home. Imagine living a life looking over your shoulder. Terrible.
---
Check out Ashys new tik tok! #aging is a privilege awkward!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ashy won't be seen in public without a personal body guard and her kids can't witnesses if someone attacks her. IM NOT suggesting this to ever happen but threats have been made prior. Morning walks are always filmed and she leaves different times for security purposes. Or posts them once she is home. Imagine living a life looking over your shoulder. Terrible.
Wait is this a joke? She literally posts her entire schedule for the whole world to see and announces when she’s dropped Taj off at the bus stop. She makes no effort to maintain her privacy or keep her kids safe

Reactions: 19
Wait is this a joke? She literally posts her entire schedule for the whole world to see and announces when she’s dropped Taj off at the bus stop. She makes no effort to maintain her privacy or keep her kids safe
Not a joke, she is never alone. Her schedule is bullshit if you actually believe that. You can't believe anything that woman posts.

Reactions: 2
Not a joke, she is never alone. Her schedule is bullshit if you actually believe that. You can't believe anything that woman posts.
She walks for 30-60 minutes though and definitely doesn’t film it all.
I just think she enjoys filling her own cup up that she can’t actually parent that many hours a day.

• Haha
She walks for 30-60 minutes though and definitely doesn’t film it all.
I just think she enjoys filling her own cup up that she can’t actually parent that many hours a day.
Tell me the woman isn't face timing or calling her friends/Steve when she isn't busy filming her tits bouncing around lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.