Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had gas recently at the dentist an I was in no state to be behind the wheel afterwards .. where was one of her hired friends ?

Reactions: 7
Her Black Friday reels are so shithouse. As are the 'deals', you might get a bag of pooball clean treats with your tit workout clothes. Wow. I just did an order on LSKD which is an extra 15% off the already discounted price. I got my previous (and first ever order) of tights and gym bag so quickly from them and the quality and fit is so good that I did another order today and kitted out Mr TwentyTwenty for Christmas.

Reactions: 8
Her Black Friday reels are so shithouse. As are the 'deals', you might get a bag of pooball clean treats with your tit workout clothes. Wow. I just did an order on LSKD which is an extra 15% off the already discounted price. I got my previous (and first ever order) of tights and gym bag so quickly from them and the quality and fit is so good that I did another order today and kitted out Mr TwentyTwenty for Christmas.
LSKD is easily the best gym wear! Better than LULU.

I said what I said.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I only go for a natural vibe babes xx
Ohhh god how they’re holding those glasses is making me cringe. Now on a scale of Classy I am in no way a classy witch but duck me I don’t hold a glass like that!

Reactions: 2
This hideaway ad popped up in my newsfeed 😂
Top notch acting by the fam here.
But I actually believe he would be smelly anyway.
Come home stinky from what? That fat duck has never done a physical day’s labour in his life.

And certainly not the gym!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The irony 🤦‍♀️

Sitting there with her own legs spread in her denim underpants.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.