Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A journal? Didn’t she see Sophie Guidolin flop on her face with Flourish & Fulfilled? Why am I supposed when they’re both from the same cookie cutter Influenzer bullshit.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry are we stuck in the past? A healing journal? 🤣

I wonder how much is copied and pasted from the internet
I bet you it'd be all "wake up and choose your hard" tit

If anyone thinks they can heal from a journal created by two people with zero psychological qualifications, they need to see a professional honestly

I'd like them to tell me what is so amazing about this journal that I can't find on google in 0.02 seconds

"Never seen anything like this" can't wait to see how "unique" it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It also says alot that they are only releasing them to their private Facebook group and if there's any left they will post them today at 5pm

They mustn't have a lot of confidence in the product if they are only releasing to people they 100% known will buy and not the general public
Learning from Ashy Special K? Says they only have 32 left. Why are there 67 in my cart then?! Also, someone asked Ashy what size the journal is, so she used her hand to measure it 🤦‍♀️

IMG_20231130_080142.jpg
IMG_20231130_080203.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-30-07-54-48-58_a63b0f8076346d26cbdc1b971a1da2a7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The measurements should be on the website. Gosh she's a flop.
There's 48 available now, so they are selling, but she's still lying about quantities. Who in their right mind is paying this exorbitant price for a crappy journal. It looks like rubbish. Would have been extremely cheap to get it made and took them no more than a min to put together. Now lets hope they done for plagiarism

Reactions: 4
ugh hahaha idk how so many people want to buy that journal ….
I can see on the fb group that so many people are buying them…. Why would you spend $90 on a journal…. 😂 wish I was brave enough to post something in that group 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can see on the fb group that so many people are buying them…. Why would you spend $90 on a journal…. 😂 wish I was brave enough to post something in that group 🙃
Her followers have more money than sense. Literally nobody with any speck of intelligence is following her or buying from her. She is profiting off idiots.

• Haha
Why they don't hire a professional to write the copy is beyond me. The writing comes across as so clunky and immature.

Reactions: 15
They’ve sold out of those journals. Some people bought 2-3… that’s like $300 on a trashy book when (someone) kindly posted that you can buy the same thing for $10 at Kmart… I bet half of them won’t even use it. It’s all about the hype….

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It's exactly what I thought it would be
---
Better pic
Does it bother anyone else that they haven't evenly spaced the lines of text??? The bottom 2 lines are closer together than the rest. She certainly has an eye for detail lol

• Haha
bleeping masculine and feminine energy pops up again 😂 this is just regurgitated crap from the past few years rolled into one.

What a waste of money 🤦🏼‍♀️
Literally!!!

It's also in no particular order? Like it's all so random, I know she says "choose whatever one calls to you" but there's no rhyme or reason, I'm absolutely no professional but this doesn't seem like a healing "journey"... going straight from trauma to goal setting and manifesting doesn't make sense lmao

Reactions: 15
These 2 are so problematic. They don’t have a brain cell between them let alone a psychology degree. How can they sell a product, marketed as a healing journal with absolutely no qualifications and then charge $90 for it! I feel sorry for people purchasing this nonsense. If you need healing or to deal with trauma seek professional help.

Reactions: 19
These 2 are so problematic. They don’t have a brain cell between them let alone a psychology degree. How can they sell a product, marketed as a healing journal with absolutely no qualifications and then charge $90 for it! I feel sorry for people purchasing this nonsense. If you need healing or to deal with trauma seek professional help.
I agree. How can a journal made by dumb and dumber help you heal anyway haha

Reactions: 8
I agree. How can a journal made by dumb and dumber help you heal anyway haha
All you need to do is write some letters babes xo

Oh and manifest your feminine energy and stop limiting your beliefs hehe 😜

Don't forget to choose your hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everytime Trashy posts something, that song plays in my head. 🎶 You look so dumb right now 🎶

Surly her "EA" can take responsibility for checking over her posts? It's embarrassing...

IMG_20231201_081054.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.