Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her husband act like a man baby with the prank “scaring”? That’s a huge ick to me. He’s not masculine at all to me, like an overgrown sunburnt Taj.
He is so unattractive. Surely she can't think he's attractive these days (presuming she once did). If he tried to touch me I'd run a mile.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eyenvy was amazing!!! I was gutted when it got discontinued. I have actually been using lash Fridays for about 6 months now and I’m really happy with the results, definitely worth a try!!

Reactions: 3
Wtf is she getting done to her teeth today? SIX HOURS in the dental chair?? 😱😳 That’s ridiculous, what could she possibly be getting done that takes so long?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wtf is she getting done to her teeth today? SIX HOURS in the dental chair?? 😱😳 That’s ridiculous, what could she possibly be getting done that takes so long?
i think she’s getting veneer work done. They have been looking weird lately especially thetop front ones. i think she has temporary ones on. Finally fixing the horse chompers hey Binesy?

Reactions: 5
i think she’s getting veneer work done. They have been looking weird lately especially thetop front ones. i think she has temporary ones on. Finally fixing the horse chompers hey Binesy?
So is this why out of the blue she said she’s not sleeping well and she’s figured out it’s her teeth grinding plus she needs Botox 🙄🤣 Literally has been banging on about how well she sleeps then on Monday says she grinds her teeth which is causing sleep issues. 4 days later booked in for major dental work….I don’t think so! She’s so full of tit. This appointment would have been booked weeks/months ago!! It’s 6 hours in the chair!!
Why does she lie so much. Just be real and raw and come out and say you need your horse teeth redone because they look like tit and you can’t talk properly….and you need Botox because you’re tit scared of aging and looking like your real 43 years of age.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1. Supervise your kid!!
2. We all know she wouldn’t have cleaned that up, she’ll leave it for talas real mum the nanny
I have to disagree with you here....look at Tala...not a speck of crap on her...minus the little bit on her leg which is completely set up! Ashy was supervising her...ashy did this completely! You can see talas like wtf is this tit? She can't talk yet and blame Ashy for the crappy post.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who wants to be showing this much cleavage working out?!!
I can’t imagine going for a run or to the gym a feeling this exposed each time.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Did she just say there has never been another gym like the one she ran? I have never heard good reviews of it haha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
the dentist she mentioned is a cosmetic dentist. Acting as if she had to get all this necessary dental work done. yeah OK Trash. it’s elective cosmetic work.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the dentist she mentioned is a cosmetic dentist. Acting as if she had to get all this necessary dental work done. yeah OK Trash. it’s elective cosmetic work.
Imagine if she came out with normal sized not fluro white veneers. I'd be shooketh. Hers are so ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but this made me laugh so much. Taken completely out of context (instead of being about dental gas) it makes it sound like she’s farting heaps and stuck in the car with the smell.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WILL give herself the treat of of 6 hours of Nitrous Oxide while at the dentist but WON’T give Tala any Panadol while she’s teething. Gronk move Trashy!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I have to disagree with you here....look at Tala...not a speck of crap on her...minus the little bit on her leg which is completely set up! Ashy was supervising her...ashy did this completely! You can see talas like wtf is this tit? She can't talk yet and blame Ashy for the crappy post.
Haha true actually!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
WILL give herself the treat of of 6 hours of Nitrous Oxide while at the dentist but WON’T give Tala any Panadol while she’s teething. Gronk move Trashy!
Are you meant to drive after having gas!?
---
Eyenvy was amazing!!! I was gutted when it got discontinued. I have actually been using lash Fridays for about 6 months now and I’m really happy with the results, definitely worth a try!!
Onto it! Thank You!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.