Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Trashy sends a group message out to tell each person what to wear? "Hey, please wear the colbolt blue bra, with the ugly orange colour wave cropped hoodie"
We'll make sure to post photos together for the Gram. That way I can say "So many of you messaged me asking where my outfit was from". Baseline, blah, blah, black friday sale, blah, so cheap, this is def my fave collection that we've ever done.....

IMG_20231116_075414.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think Trashy sends a group message out to tell each person what to wear? "Hey, please wear the colbolt blue bra, with the ugly orange colour wave cropped hoodie"
We'll make sure to post photos together for the Gram. That way I can say "So many of you messaged me asking where my outfit was from". Baseline, blah, blah, black friday sale, blah, so cheap, this is def my fave collection that we've ever done.....

View attachment 2573611
Which would mean they are paid friends? Because I wouldn't be doing that without a payment. So she has treated them to a knock off drink and dinner? It's super confusing how mean girl high school scene she sits in and so many girls just go along with it.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 2573611I’ll
LOL… must show she was busy with her own friends on Grettys birthday

Reactions: 8
Someone needs to tell Jimmy st james it was a photo at the beach with friends not a shoot for maxim magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My girlfriend and I talk about this, but I cannot stand the way she pulls her pants right up to sit and talk in the car. Can you imagine that image of her hoisting her tights right up her vajayjay before she gets in the car, to sit right under her bra. Because heaven forbid she exposes some natural rolls that happens to literally everyone when they sit down.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The concept she's talking to in her latest podcast was first spoken to by Megan Gale... over 10 years ago.

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to tell Jimmy st james it was a photo at the beach with friends not a shoot for maxim magazine
I just watched Byron Baes for the first time. I cringed sooooo hard the whole time. That St James chick seems really fucked in the head so it’s no wonder she’s found a friend in Ashy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im blocked from Gretty’s page but do her and trash talk anymore? Do they comment or like each other’s posts?

Reactions: 1
That whole show 🫠🥴 the cringiest cast ever..
I tried to find somewhere to snark about it on tattle but I couldn’t find a thread or any posts about it 😂
It was so badly scripted and poorly acted. I wonder if the cast cringe themselves to sleep every night cos I would!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she was trying on this jumper, she said they were hesitant to bring out a jumper as it’s obviously getting warmer in the Gold Coast… then she lists off all the places where she thinks it’s colder, New Zealand, Adelaide, Melbourne, Tasmania and Canada. Yeah Canada is because it’s winter but the rest of us are going into summer. She really only thinks the Gold Coast exists in her mind and no where else does 😂 it was like 40 degrees in Adelaide the other day 😂
Oh over seas here in WA our weather is all over the place. Lol

Oh her shorts remind be of boyleg underwear. Sorry Ashy we don't all wear G-strings or full-time wedgy. Lol
---
This image is awful.
The clothes don’t flatter their bodies at all. Ashy has got the bits out for all to see.
The bottom half is underwear 😆😆
---

View attachment 2573611
That jumper would alot better if it was longer. Why does she have to make everything skimpy. We go to the gym not a strip joint.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is stupid. She hopped into her car that has been sitting out in the sun, and it says 39 degrees! Then goes ‘39 degrees, no wonder I was dizzy yesterday, I really need to get to the beach’

It’s only suppose to get to a top of 28 in the Gold Coast today..
---
Oh over seas here in WA our weather is all over the place. Lol

Oh her shorts remind be of boyleg underwear. Sorry Ashy we don't all wear G-strings or full-time wedgy. Lol
---

The bottom half is underwear 😆😆
---

That jumper would alot better if it was longer. Why does she have to make everything skimpy. We go to the gym not a strip joint.
‘Overseas here in WA’ 😂 😂 😂 that sent me!! 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She really is stupid. She hopped into her car that has been sitting out in the sun, and it says 39 degrees! Then goes ‘39 degrees, no wonder I was dizzy yesterday, I really need to get to the beach’

It’s only suppose to get to a top of 28 in the Gold Coast today..
---

‘Overseas here in WA’ 😂 😂 😂 that sent me!! 👏
Hahahaha I think she would actually die if she lived in Perth over spring/summer and autumn as it is very hot, I know QLD is hot but our heat is a dry heat compared to their humid heat hahaha at least they get rain in summer 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.