Ashy Bines #17 Dying dog reels a new content low, milking it all for an Adelaide no show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually post names and order amounts from all her Black Friday sales??? SURLY that’s not ok. I would be mortified if my details were published for everyone to see. Especially if I’d spent $300 on baseline crap
---
Breach of privacy right there!!

Reactions: 8
So how many people have unsubscribed to Ashys promotional emails, texts etc and still receiving them? It's so annoying 🙄

Reactions: 14
Did she actually post names and order amounts from all her Black Friday sales??? SURLY that’s not ok. I would be mortified if my details were published for everyone to see. Especially if I’d spent $300 on baseline crap
---
And making their order numbers public🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why does her husband act like a man baby with the prank “scaring”? That’s a huge ick to me. He’s not masculine at all to me, like an overgrown sunburnt Taj.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These Black Friday videos are so freaking cringe. She is not funny. And every ‘funny’ thing she says or does is just copying someone else (like Brittney Saunders).

Reactions: 7
---
Yes normal people would but I’m sure her stans would be dying over a feature on her social media lol

Reactions: 2
The black friday reels are shocking. 'If you're a smelly girl' wtf. Then throws it at her worker. Is it meant to be funny? Because it's not. Like at all.
---
Oh we spell it SWAPT now babes hehe x

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The black friday reels are shocking. 'If you're a smelly girl' wtf. Then throws it at her worker. Is it meant to be funny? Because it's not. Like at all.
---
Oh we spell it SWAPT now babes hehe x
How about the one where she chased the postie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.