Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go
How funny she's following gretty and Nat but not not Ashy or Baseline....she probably left because the workload was ridiculous..Ashy probably wanted her to wash her hair!
How gross was her hair yesterday....it's so oily it looks wet...absolutely disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She probably quit because she realised it was 8x full time jobs that Ashy and Steve expected her to do in the space of part time hours.

Reactions: 11
How funny she's following gretty and Nat but not not Ashy or Baseline....she probably left because the workload was ridiculous..Ashy probably wanted her to wash her hair!
How gross was her hair yesterday....it's so oily it looks wet...absolutely disgusting
I legit thought initially she had washed her hair and it was like half dry like she had gotten out of the shower recently...... but couldn't put my finger on why it looked off - yep, just fkn filthy!
Her PA was great at making receipe reels for her, a loss in my opinion haha. She probably made too many with Feta cheese, Ashy kept feeling the need to tell us she wouldn't ACTUALLY eat what was being shown in those reels lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kat was way too good to be her PA anyway. Ashy doesn’t deserve someone as beautiful and lovely as her!!! Well done, Kat. Please do a “tell all”🫣🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe after being away for 3 days straight from her kids then she is filming her filthy bleeping hair saying they have just put the kids to bed and tarjieeee had a melt down then moves onto the clean treat clue. BE WITH YOUR KIDS YOU bleeping WASTE OF SPACE.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe after being away for 3 days straight from her kids then she is filming her filthy bleeping hair saying they have just put the kids to bed and tarjieeee had a melt down then moves onto the clean treat clue. BE WITH YOUR KIDS YOU bleeping WASTE OF SPACE.
He probably had a meltdown because he wants attention and hasn't seen his mother for 3 days!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
didn’t she only just start with ashy all of a few months ago?

Reactions: 1
I'm interested to know how she can go to Bali without being vaccinated as it's still a requirement there.

Reactions: 3
I'm interested to know how she can go to Bali without being vaccinated as it's still a requirement there.
She probably doesn't realise and will find out when she tries to check in 🤣 wasn't there drama with Steve's passport when they went to NZ? They're so incompetent

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to alert the Bali airport that the unvaxxed Evan’s are heading over!!! Bet they’ll have dodgy exemption certificates.

As of February 2023, the Indonesian government requires that all foreign travellers entering Indonesia must have received a COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before arrival. This requirement applies to all travellers aged 18 and over, regardless of their nationality.

Reactions: 5
Someone needs to alert the Bali airport that the unvaxxed Evan’s are heading over!!! Bet they’ll have dodgy exemption certificates.

As of February 2023, the Indonesian government requires that all foreign travellers entering Indonesia must have received a COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before arrival. This requirement applies to all travellers aged 18 and over, regardless of their nationality.
maybe she got vaccinated while pregnant? It’s a long stretch, but surely she’d know about their requirements for vaccination. Especially since she’s booked and paid to go.
I read above that Nat is going as well?? She is also another anti vacs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.