Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo curious to what happened with Kat!!!! Maybe she resigned early in the week?? You could see there was no work chemistry there. She was so young and came across a bit dumb. Ash was everything in a PA but she knew her worth. So it seems Baseline will be staying out with bigger things according to her stories today. Grab your popcorn 🍿

Reactions: 4
She has no sense of hygiene. She doesn't wash her hands, clean her toes, wash under her nails, bins always full and rubbish everywhere.
Isn't hygiene just common sense?

Reactions: 8
She has no sense of hygiene. She doesn't wash her hands, clean her toes, wash under her nails, bins always full and rubbish everywhere.
Isn't hygiene just common sense?
probably always smells fishy too after her big morning walks 🤮
---
Really curious what happened with Kat 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Hope you have counted up your cash and that you got enough Trashy to be a bogan in Bali....and fatty natty is going too how cute 🤢🤢🤢 Bogans In Bali 👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Look how filthy her hair is :sick: megsy probably trying to figure out where the fishy smell is coming from
---
Surprise surprise the new f clean treats are a rip off of some other idea
I'll never understand how she gets away with this.

Reactions: 5
I saw some baseline tights out in the wild and they looked so cheap. Like $10 quality how they do t fit someone’s ankles because the material is tit

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I saw some baseline tights out in the wild and they looked so cheap. Like $10 quality how they do t fit someone’s ankles because the material is tit
Ooooh were they like the old Toned tights where they were super loose and baggy from the calves down?

Reactions: 2
Ooooh were they like the old Toned tights where they were super loose and baggy from the calves down?
They had baseline on the ankle (I think it was in an arch or just straight) but it was white. I did a double take because I was like NO WAY and they just looked like absolute tit. From basically the calf down they were baggy as all hell

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They had baseline on the ankle (I think it was in an arch or just straight) but it was white. I did a double take because I was like NO WAY and they just looked like absolute tit. From basically the calf down they were baggy as all hell
Different label, same tit

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.