Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% think that comment is from a tattler who has no intention of going to the sale. Just trying to seem friendly/potential sale to get a response from Ashy
---
Well played 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I 100% think that comment is from a tattler who has no intention of going to the sale. Just trying to seem friendly/potential sale to get a response from Ashy
---
Well played 😎
I have a feeling it’s from someone on tattle too as it’s the question we’ve all been asking and no it wasn’t me that asked the question, I was just catching up this morning and saw it 😂

Reactions: 6
I like how she showed the golden ticket going into a box with only a few things left like omg we’re almost sold out! But you know she probably has tubs full of stuff behind her
How the hell do you spell “until” wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love that when she did a QNA box a few months ago someone asked if CK owned baseline and she said that, no she owned it - LOL not another lie?! Surly not đŸ« 

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can’t wait to hear Ashy complain about how tired she is and how empty her cup is after this extreme weekend of “working”.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
They still have so much left over by the looks.
Gotta slash the prices even more babes.

Reactions: 7
They’ve got so much leftover that they have to do another warehouse sale on Wednesday and then one in Brisbane next week! What a fail!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nope but looks like she was filming something.. didnt she leave to pursue acting..
Looks like the PA they hired after her, Kat, has left. Her IG is public but she's not following baseline or ashy
Nope or Gretty, or Ashy - the old assistant

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Nope but looks like she was filming something.. didnt she leave to pursue acting..
Looks like the PA they hired after her, Kat, has left. Her IG is public but she's not following baseline or ashy
I noticed the new PA wasn’t there. Weird

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Nat posted a story about it, I remember seeing the balloon arches and she mentioned something about ‘so many restocks’. But weirdly nothing else. Almost like she just got sent a picture to post to pretend she was there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was just watching her Snapchat and she has a photo wall in the background and the most of the photos are crooked 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought the exact same thing?? I jumped over to her IG to and nothing Baseline related at all??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.