Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what she’s planning to do with the stuff she doesn’t sell by tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine paying $100 for a shirt then seeing them for $15 each..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so shook at how many times she said everything sells out yet she has so much stock. How are none of her minions calling her out for this

Reactions: 14
How long was she in Adelaide for? All that time away, 12 plus hours today and all tomorrow! How does she not miss her kids 😢 I feel so sad for her kids, like they aren’t seeing her for days at a time

Reactions: 5
I went today mid morning ish no lines… there was heaps of stuff but mostly the same things not much in black all bright similar colour ways heaps of the teal ribbed stuff in boxes I got some slides they had heaps but only in size 6 oh and I was offered a receipt ha ha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How long was she in Adelaide for? All that time away, 12 plus hours today and all tomorrow! How does she not miss her kids 😢 I feel so sad for her kids, like they aren’t seeing her for days at a time
I think it’s better for them tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️
More quality time with their Dad, less time with her.

Reactions: 9
Ashy’s face when she deletes comments on her Insta 😂 so saw that quick one pop up about stock!!
What did the person say about stock?
I can't believe how much they still have to sell. She said they split it to have enough for both days.. I would have thought they'd sell more on a Saturday. I guess we'll see tomorrow :) I wonder what the plan is for anything that doesn't sell. Hopefully it's not the bin and that it can go to people who are in need 🤞

Reactions: 4
As if they split the stock to be fair!!! She doesn’t give a duck!! She wants quick money and over and done with. It’s like she thinks she’s always doing everyone a favour!! “We split the stock - FOR YOU”
“We took the clothes out of the plastic - FOR YOU”
Bulshittttttt. It wasn’t even in plastic. Dirty rotten compulsive liar.
what a flop

Reactions: 11
What did the person say about stock?
I can't believe how much they still have to sell. She said they split it to have enough for both days.. I would have thought they'd sell more on a Saturday. I guess we'll see tomorrow :) I wonder what the plan is for anything that doesn't sell. Hopefully it's not the bin and that it can go to people who are in need 🤞
They asked how is there so much stock when she clearly states after each drop that everything has sold out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The question has been answered 😂😂
So she's using a marketing loophole. When one particular size of anything sells out she is using that to her advantage. But it's actually the biggest fail as people will stop looking and going to her website for stock. She's very silly!

I seem to be blocked by her has there been any mention of culture Kings?

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t have gone down there after being condescended like that. It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it..
I don't know, I feel like the original comment was kind of condescending to begin with but I've seen a lot more influencers treat even their mean comments with honey instead of vinegar. I wonder if the people going are even ashy bines fans or just trying to snap up a bargain

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.