Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like gretty Is just trying to copy Ashy.. her morning walks/talking into her phone... her car chats.. I'm neither here nor there...but.. its seems like copy cat...
She looks old in that photo..

Reactions: 1
Those girls doing a crab walk competition. Second hand embarrassment plus plus plus. Now the initial rush is over and people have snapped up the free goodie bags which are tit, and found the golden tickets, it will now fizzle.
---
Ashy is also probably holding a random baby to try and protect her from any angry strangers who have turned up to possibly abuse her. The baby is like a little shield 😆
---
Wonder what was soooooo unsettling about the start to her week 🤔 Maybe she only slept 3 hours because Tarlergh squawked 6 times in the night.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet after this morning all the black items will be gone and all the crazy colours will be left. I also can’t believe that line!

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but wtf batshit body custard flavour is it that 100 people couldn’t guess?
Also I don’t want to be putting something on my skin that people have literally been sticking their nose in and breathing their germs on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s a tit ton of stock in each of those clear bins. Which goes to show that they never “sold out” any of their products. Just lying to try and sound more successful than they are.

Reactions: 17
Bullshit… they weren’t wrapped in plastic at all! Don’t make it sound like you’re doing people a favour. And what’s the difference between not wanting grubby marks on a white sports bra or a white top? It doesn’t make sense. Especially when you see most of the accessories such as the crappy hats are wrapped in plastic.
---
And she just gave showbags to these girls. I heard her say there are lollies and popcorn. I can only hope she got consent from the parents before giving them food. There are so many kids who can’t have certain types of food. I also hope she got consent before posting them all over her social media platforms. It’s all about her and raising her profile to make it look like she’s not a twit. This is not the way to do it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Tell me you’re desperate for cash
OMG How Embarassing!!!!
---
It’s Meg Hamer. She was in those awful Valentine’s Day underwear photo shoot where they all had mismatched and uneven cheap red hooker lipstick, fake plastic roses and filthy black feet from the dirty floor. Although desperate and so far up Ashy’s pancake ass, she seems like a nice girl. She’s a registered nurse and seems like a good mummy. She’s just unfortunately Bines little lap dog.
Ah yes I remember the valentines shoot with her in it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gurrrrl is looking rough without those filters applied to the videos and photos

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.