Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2147629
Tell me my eyes are deceiving me and this twatwaffle did not wear her crappy activewear to a nice restaurant! Wtaf is wrong with her! Just when you think she’s hit peak douchebaggery.

For what it’s worth I’m an Adelaidian and this is the kind of restaurant that you would dress nicely to go to
People wear truck pants out now... that e-shae look

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you think she massages Ashys feet at night? Lol
yes and also scratches her stinky scalp and feeds her those feral poo balls. 🤢
---
I really, really, REALLY hope this warehouse sale is a massive flop. Praying to the Viking Gods that it’s a bigger flop than Steve-o-Potomus 🤞🏼
I think there will be a few desperate Stan’s there and a few people generally after a bargain but that will be it. Oh and her usual feminine energy girl gang. All 4 of them. Maybe it’s three…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Meg. I feel a bit sad for her, it definately seems like she has Ashy up on a pedestal. Did you notice in the instagram stories of them in ADL and heading home that they both had the same Prada handbag but in diff colours. Of course Ashy picked bogan white :-/ but I get the feeling that Ashy has, so Meg has. Can't imagine she gets paid a whole lot so hopefully doesn't purchase all this stuff just to keep up with Ashy.

Who is this Meg chick? Its not the normal Megsy she hangs with
It’s Meg Hamer. She was in those awful Valentine’s Day underwear photo shoot where they all had mismatched and uneven cheap red hooker lipstick, fake plastic roses and filthy black feet from the dirty floor. Although desperate and so far up Ashy’s pancake ass, she seems like a nice girl. She’s a registered nurse and seems like a good mummy. She’s just unfortunately Bines little lap dog.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
But didn’t she run out and have to buy a pair off marketplace?
Could be her size lol
---
Poor Meg. I feel a bit sad for her, it definately seems like she has Ashy up on a pedestal. Did you notice in the instagram stories of them in ADL and heading home that they both had the same Prada handbag but in diff colours. Of course Ashy picked bogan white :-/ but I get the feeling that Ashy has, so Meg has. Can't imagine she gets paid a whole lot so hopefully doesn't purchase all this stuff just to keep up with Ashy.
Bogan white is that a colour 😂😂😂

Bogans don't wear white because it's hard to clean

Why does she treat her followers like you treat small kids when trying to get them excited? This golden ticket thing, always dropping hints, guessing games, gUeSs My NeXt BaLl FlAvOuR.

Also she must think they’re simple minded too cause she’s literally shown where the tickets are hidden.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
World's biggest active wear sale!?? Settle down...
Lol I feel like Adidas or Nike would have something to say about that.
---
Imag
Why does she treat her followers like you treat small kids when trying to get them excited? This golden ticket thing, always dropping hints, guessing games, gUeSs My NeXt BaLl FlAvOuR.

Also she must think they’re simple minded too cause she’s literally shown where the tickets are hidden.
Imagine what those buckets of clothes are going to look like when her maniac fans have flung all of her crappy activewear around looking for a golden ticket. It’ll be a bleeping mess. Just like every aspect of Ashy’s life/house/business.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol I feel like Adidas or Nike would have something to say about that.
---
Imag

Imagine what those buckets of clothes are going to look like when her maniac fans have flung all of her crappy activewear around looking for a golden ticket. It’ll be a bleeping mess. Just like every aspect of Ashy’s life/house/business.
Is it normal for clothes to be in tubs at wharehouse sales? I thought they’d be on racks

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I thought the same, why film yourself hiding the golden tickets when people will know exactly where they are now. She’s a TC (Simone reference)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I t
Is it normal for clothes to be in tubs at wharehouse sales? I thought they’d be on racks
I thought the same. They’ll probably end up everywhere
---
Most of the goody bags will go to her “friends”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.