Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Ashy has absolutely no common sense. Not one ounce. In all aspects of her life, but most obviously in her “mothering” (which is terrifying).

Reactions: 6
IMG_8910.jpeg

Tell me my eyes are deceiving me and this twatwaffle did not wear her crappy activewear to a nice restaurant! Wtaf is wrong with her! Just when you think she’s hit peak douchebaggery.

For what it’s worth I’m an Adelaidian and this is the kind of restaurant that you would dress nicely to go to

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2147629
Tell me my eyes are deceiving me and this twatwaffle did not wear her crappy activewear to a nice restaurant! Wtaf is wrong with her! Just when you think she’s hit peak douchebaggery.

For what it’s worth I’m an Adelaidian and this is the kind of restaurant that you would dress nicely to go to
If I can be completely fair about your comment meat and wine Co isn't a nice restaurant. So she totally fits in...with her short comings of an active wear line. When she actually attends a venue that deserves an applause then we can be concerned.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There is definitely a thread for Tammy - just maybe not as active 🙈

Agree though as Queen Jennifer Coolidge once said “you’re not very pretty and you’re not very bright.”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This made me laugh and I literally said that quote exactly like she says in the movie!!

• Haha
How annoyed would you be if you were a big Ashy follower that still worshiped the tit she says and does, and had purchased many of Culture Kings baseline collections at full price every time. To then see her have this warehouse sale that’s strictly for anyone on the GC. She really should have done this online and she’d have had more of a chance to clear all her stock.

Reactions: 9
How annoyed would you be if you were a big Ashy follower that still worshiped the tit she says and does, and had purchased many of Culture Kings baseline collections at full price every time. To then see her have this warehouse sale that’s strictly for anyone on the GC. She really should have done this online and she’d have had more of a chance to clear all her stock.
Online there would be a record of every sale though. Of course they would also need to be providing receipts for all the online transactions.

Reactions: 7
Farrrrkk… her friend Meg in the background of her Insta stories this morning. I was cringing hard. duck me. She worships Ashy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Online there would be a record of every sale though. Of course they would also need to be providing receipts for all the online transactions.
Also would cost them more with shipping ect and someone would have to pack it all and send the orders..Ashy CBF with that

Farrrrkk… her friend Meg in the background of her Insta stories this morning. I was cringing hard. duck me. She worships Ashy.
I just saw that and felt so sorry for her it’s exactly how Sammy was back in the day

Reactions: 4
She reckons there’s going to be lots of girls lining up tomorrow from 6am even though the doors don’t open until 7 🤣🤣
Oh Ashy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 As if!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
same here. Soooo cringe and she is so clearly just a back up when her better friends can’t drop everything and go on a spontaneous trip with her. That last choice friend who you just know would jump into a fire if you asked 😆

Reactions: 4
same here. Soooo cringe and she is so clearly just a back up when her better friends can’t drop everything and go on a spontaneous trip with her. That last choice friend who you just know would jump into a fire if you asked 😆
Do you think she massages Ashys feet at night? Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.