Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencer updates will be devastated that other gossip sites are talking about her mate, binedog

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet Ashy is fuming at Gretty and Sammy’s Insta stories. I think Gretty has finalised in picking a lane. Finally!

Reactions: 8
Bet Ashy is fuming at Gretty and Sammy’s Insta stories. I think Gretty has finalised in picking a lane. Finally!
I wonder if that anonymous comment about Eric hating Steve and wanting Gretty to distance herself from Ashy and Gretty and Sammy going to the Bondi Sands event together was the icing on the cake.
---
Ashy pretends to have her tit together with all the crap she spews, and all the gratitude journaling, and breath work, filling her cup, blah blah..

But I reckon deep down she’s have a lot of mental health struggles. She loses all her friends (her own doing) she’s brunt so many people in business, she isn’t smart, her family have very little to do with her, she struggles to care for her own children. She’s actually just a really terrible human being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was going to head to the sale but honestly I don't like her collections at all! Already done before and better quality by other companies.

Reactions: 3
Influencer updates will be devastated that other gossip sites are talking about her mate, binedog
Quite the contrary 😆
---
I wonder if that anonymous comment about Eric hating Steve and wanting Gretty to distance herself from Ashy and Gretty and Sammy going to the Bondi Sands event together was the icing on the cake.
---
Ashy pretends to have her tit together with all the crap she spews, and all the gratitude journaling, and breath work, filling her cup, blah blah..

But I reckon deep down she’s have a lot of mental health struggles. She loses all her friends (her own doing) she’s brunt so many people in business, she isn’t smart, her family have very little to do with her, she struggles to care for her own children. She’s actually just a really terrible human being.
nailed it. She has some huge inner child (lol) issues. Some major mental health problems (personality disorder - narcissistic traits/compulsive lying) and daddy issues (so dependent of KFSteve it’s gross). She cannot keep friends or business. Sad, but once she has nothing left to offer in the way of generating money, Steve will be gone. No love there from him at all.

By the way, for someone with such a phobia of flying, she sure skipped happily onto that shaky plane yesterday 😂

so full of shittyttt

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice when she was filming on the tarmac (which you are not allowed to do) it sounds like someone says "no filming of the aeroplane" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t been on here in ages… so Baseline is going under? There are no pics except for sale pics on the Instagram! I wondered why she’d not done a new release in ages.

Reactions: 1
Interesting that she's chosen to pick her lane when Sammy is enjoying huge success with her US deal and Ashy's business is going down the drain!

Reactions: 12
At least she wore appropriate clothes on the aeroplane for once. Probably only because it was cold.
---
Miss Bliss is another in Sammy’s lane

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
---

I think she’s genuinely *not smart*. Not in a traditional sense, not in a street smart way, there’s just no substance. She has no insight, shows no contrition. She’s like a performing monkey who equates organic or spending more on powders or prodeine balls to “health.” She would’ve dropped out of TAFE if she’d never struck gold with the bikini body stuff. She’s not smart enough to be a PT. She just genuinely doesn’t care because she is missing that part of her brain. She becomes defensive because she can’t show any remorse.

edited: none of the businesses she’s launched since then have been successful. She’s genuinely not good at customer service, strategy, adapting or business in general. It’s pretty much why she and all the other Aussie influencers have a thread here. They are genuinely tit at their jobs. There are no threads for the Tammy Hembrows or Emily Skye or Brittany Saunders… why’s that?

Reactions: 18
I think she’s genuinely *not smart*. Not in a traditional sense, not in a street smart way, there’s just no substance. She has no insight, shows no contrition. She’s like a performing monkey who equates organic or spending more on powders or prodeine balls to “health.” She would’ve dropped out of TAFE if she’d never struck gold with the bikini body stuff. She’s not smart enough to be a PT. She just genuinely doesn’t care because she is missing that part of her brain. She becomes defensive because she can’t show any remorse.

edited: none of the businesses she’s launched since then have been successful. She’s genuinely not good at customer service, strategy, adapting or business in general. It’s pretty much why she and all the other Aussie influencers have a thread here. They are genuinely tit at their jobs. There are no threads for the Tammy Hembrows or Emily Skye or Brittany Saunders… why’s that?
There is definitely a thread for Tammy - just maybe not as active 🙈

Agree though as Queen Jennifer Coolidge once said “you’re not very pretty and you’re not very bright.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.