Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing wrong with a pancake butt, just stop trying to sell us your booty program 🙄

Reactions: 11
Nothing wrong with a pancake butt, just stop trying to sell us your booty program 🙄
In order to build muscle you actually need to eat calories - ashy would rather be stick thin with her fat burner walks (does she still call them that?) than have actual curves

Reactions: 8
What on gods earth has Gretty done to her face?

Looks puffy AF!
Wish Gretty would leave her face alone. She is/was so pretty. It’s such a shame she’s puffing her face up with all sorts of nonsense when it’s not at all necessary and is only making her look worse 😔. Such a shame.

Reactions: 7
Glad im not the only one who noticed. Keiara talking about her mental health and having panic attacks (don’t get me started on this - whole other thread on her and how ‘busy’ she is) and ashy is putting on lip balm !!
Well she was quick the comments already been deleted

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Fayt only recently went up to a size 26. It was after the curve fashion show in melb that she was banging on saying brands need to cater for that but she didn’t. She only went to a size 20. I think it was a few months-6 m it took her to get that ball rolling. So she is absolutely no saint in that department
Don’t want to seem rude but size 26? Is that promoting unhealthy bodies.

I don’t think it’s promoting it. I think it’s catering for people who are that size already. I don’t think many places do.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bigger bodies still want to wear nice things. Just because it’s unhealthy means they go naked or wear ugly tit? I never understand people with that mentality. Yes it’s not healthy but that’s their decision so let them be able to dress however they want with nice tit. Catering to bigger bodies hurts absolutely no one. Just some Karen’s get offended

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol no it’s ensuring those who are size 26 aren’t walking around naked…. Like every other clothes brand exists for every other size for the same reason 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She absolutely did!! So did gretty. I know one of the girls who got threatened!
But they didn't have a case at all as it was all true!
Yeah I remember being in the group and being told that gretty had sought legal action and that’s why the group got shut down. The poor people that ran the group had to go to court over a Facebook group. It’s ridiculous. Thankfully, they can’t do anything about tattle 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She absolutely did!! So did gretty. I know one of the girls who got threatened!
But they didn't have a case at all as it was all true!
I would absolutely love to know what happened with your friend - I've always wondered what happened to those girls. I know there was the issue with GRTL and Stassi or whoever was that was advertising and her IG got flooded. It was that and the group that lawsuits were about wasn't it?

Then the group was gone forever 😕

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.