Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay chill, I’ve just never seen a size 26 person that’s all
you definitely would have been someone a size 26, you just probably don’t realise the size of their clothing.. it’s not something people think about.
---
you definitely would have been someone a size 26, you just probably don’t realise the size of their clothing.. it’s not something people think about.
Seen***
---
Beautiful happy, healthy smile Targine.
Anyone need their bottle top drink opened….?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

Seen***
---
I was going to say this too 😂 I’m sure we’ve all seen someone who is a size 26. They’re just not walking around with I’M A SIZE 26 printed on their tshirt so you probably didn’t know or pay any attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t want to seem rude but size 26? Is that promoting unhealthy bodies.
Everyone still should be accepted equal despite their size… Ashy is that you?? Lol sorry I couldn’t help myself.

Reactions: 2
Beautiful happy, healthy smile Targine.
Anyone need their bottle top drink opened….?
I feel more and more sad for this child all the time. If Ashy is neglecting his needs (and it seems like she is) someone in her life has to step in and tell her to pull her bleeping head in.
The pic of Steve grabbing his arm makes me furious and also really worried for Taj.

Reactions: 9
I feel more and more sad for this child all the time. If Ashy is neglecting his needs (and it seems like she is) someone in her life has to step in and tell her to pull her bleeping head in.
The pic of Steve grabbing his arm makes me furious and also really worried for Taj.
Yeah the grip around his arm is quite sad and concerning…

Reactions: 4
Hold still tarjj. We need to make it look like we are a happy family for the gram
Wow this picture genuinely made me teary-eyed! Steve’s hands gripping him in that way, and poor Taj’s sad/scared face 🥺. This is so distressing to see. Poor little Taj. I feel so so sorry for him. It’s sad that there is no close family of Taj’s living nearby who could provide him with comfort or good adult influence. He’s all alone amongst the madness of the Bines household. Ashy so desperately wants to paint this picture of a happy household, but that image of Taj being gripped like that speaks a thousand words. Heartbreaking.

Reactions: 6
She also asked herself the question, “what’s you FAV program”. She’s so lame hahahahahah.
Poor Taj. He looks scared with his Dad gripping him and digging his hands in like that. And he looks like he’s been crying. Poor little dude. Steve’s eyes look mad. Same annoyed look in his eyes as when Taj did that weird tic on the couch and Steve looked at him with annoyance and disgust. duck off Steve. You’re far from perfect. And stop pouting you old fat fucker. It’s ridiculous

Attachments

• Sick
It's so nice to see that Taj got real chocolate this Easter, finally!! Only took 7 years 🥺

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow this picture genuinely made me teary-eyed! Steve’s hands gripping him in that way, and poor Taj’s sad/scared face 🥺. This is so distressing to see. Poor little Taj. I feel so so sorry for him. It’s sad that there is no close family of Taj’s living nearby who could provide him with comfort or good adult influence. He’s all alone amongst the madness of the Bines household. Ashy so desperately wants to paint this picture of a happy household, but that image of Taj being gripped like that speaks a thousand words. Heartbreaking.
He looks so frightened or just downright upset. That pic made me feel so sad as a parent

ASHY! Stop asking yourself questions. Your ridiculous attempts at spelling make it so obvious 😂 #reccomend
Hahahahaha another one. She’s so dumb, you’d think you would at least learn to spell before asking yourself questions so it’s not so obvious 😂
---
Is she allowed to call one of her programs ‘body balance’
I’m pretty sure bodybalance is trademarked by Les Mills
This has been discussed in here before, it’s actually balance body she’s just a duck wit and doesn’t know the name of her own programs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If taj is having major meltdowns because of “sugar” then it’s definitely a neurological thing. I am neurodiverse and sugar makes me emotionally dysregulate so bad.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.