Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I dislike gretty her kids are always clean and tidy again yesterday tarj face was covered in chocolate I get it he’s a kid but still it’s disgusting 🤢 it’s like ashy just doesn’t care for him at all?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Their KFStevo goes again - grabbing Trashbags pancake butt. He just looks so creepy. He was relatively good looking way back but he’s just not ageing gracefully, and all closeness with him and Trashy looks so forced and awkward.🫣.

And……why aren’t they finding the straight pieces of the puzzle first?! Oh nooooo that’s far too logical for Trashy🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
This must be an old photo, her hair isn't that blonde anymore.

Reactions: 5
I thought the exact same thing! And most of those listens would be hate listens or a good laugh listen. Dumbasses. Why do they always dress Matchy Matchy when they record? And why does Kiera always look like a lost deer in headlights zoning out and Ashy always looks like a big transvestite? Is it the lighting? Like all the shadows on her man jaw and honker are extenuated and her hooded eyes are extra crepey.
And still marching around mermaid waters yelling rubbish tit in to her phone for her three listeners at sparrows fart. Hope someone pegs a rotten egg at her one day. Would pay to see that 😂
Maybe let’s not use the word transvestite to describe Ashy.. transgender people do not deserve to be compared to Ashy bleeping Bines..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Their KFStevo goes again - grabbing Trashbags pancake butt. He just looks so creepy. He was relatively good looking way back but he’s just not ageing gracefully, and all closeness with him and Trashy looks so forced and awkward.🫣.

And……why aren’t they finding the straight pieces of the puzzle first?! Oh nooooo that’s far too logical for Trashy🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Her hair looks a good here this can’t be recent 🤣
---
Maybe let’s not use the word transvestite to describe Ashy.. transgender people do not deserve to be compared to Ashy bleeping Bines..
Can definitely compare her to a horse though… no hate to horses

They did tubs and people complained about them lol so they moved to tubes.
Sorry I meant re do the tubs*
I’m surprised hideaway hasn’t gone broke yet.
They are always having sales funny their sale price is what the usual price use to be 🤦🏼‍♀️
---

It’s the I work in the fitness industry but have a triple chin for me 😂

• Haha
I never said or mentioned transgender people. I said she looks like a transvestite. Someone that is clearly cross dressing. That is what I was implying.
Example: Mr Woody. She is his twin.

Attachments

• Haha
I never said or mentioned transgender people. I said she looks like a transvestite. Someone that is clearly cross dressing. That is what I was implying.
I get what you’re saying, the preferred term now is “cross-dresser”.
she’s just quite unfortunate looking which is odd given that she’s tried so hard to change her face to look more youthful and pretty. Apparently she doesn’t care enough to go to a good surgeon or cosmetic nurse though 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Brittney Saunders does stuff like this but it’s actually funny cause it’s just her personality coming through. Everything Ashy does just misses the mark because it’s so unauthentic. She’s such a try hard.
Brittney is just as bad, all she does is lie, pretend she empowers women and acts “quirky” for attention. Her and ashy wound make good friends.

Reactions: 3
I guess my point was more the queer community - whether that’s cross dressers, transgender or non binary people - have it hard enough and don’t deserve to be compared to old mate

No one deserves to be compared to old mate. Including horses! I understand your point!
Is she sitting at the end of a cul de sac this morning? On the bloody road? She’s such a moron. Imagine getting ready to go to work and this is in your way. Mornon!
Why can’t she do the stretches at home where no one can see you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brittney is just as bad, all she does is lie, pretend she empowers women and acts “quirky” for attention. Her and ashy wound make good friends.
I dunno, I knew her back in the day as I was friends with her ex. She’s come a long way since then. I think if she was a friend of Ashy’s, she’d openly call her out on her bullshit.

Reactions: 2
No one deserves to be compared to old mate. Including horses! I understand your point!

Is she sitting at the end of a cul de sac this morning? On the bloody road? She’s such a moron. Imagine getting ready to go to work and this is in your way. Mornon!

Imagine walking past this 🤣🤣🤣
CRIIIIIINGE 🤮🤢

• Haha
She said she just got home from work and Tarj was out the front of the house selling stuff and she bought a crystal from him for $5…
So after she bought it from him she got back inside her car to film that useless bit of content?? I don’t get her at all!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.