Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashy does live in a bubble. And her kids suffer in that bubble. Because in that bubble she desperately tries to make everything perfect and come across and totally fine. And yes, she is also a dinosaur. Like her friend Nat.

Reactions: 6
Not sticking up for Ashy at all because she's a bleep but my kids weren't able to tolerate chocolate when they were younger, it would cause massive behavioural disregulation and meltdowns for a couple of days til it was out of their system.

Reactions: 5
Not sticking up for Ashy at all because she's a bleep but my kids weren't able to tolerate chocolate when they were younger, it would cause massive behavioural disregulation and meltdowns for a couple of days til it was out of their system.
That’s fair enough, but I’m pretty sure even a different coloured bowl for breakfast would throw Tarja completely off course. Trashy would blame
Something else though 🙃

Reactions: 7
My son is three and a tantrum will last maybe a few minutes but he can come out of it and straight away. An hour for a seven year old is not normal and it’s very concerning that he can’t regulate that emotion or calm down.
Because I can guarantee you he has not been taught how to!
---
That’s fair enough, but I’m pretty sure even a different coloured bowl for breakfast would throw Tarja completely off course. Trashy would blame
Something else though 🙃
Yeah gluten, dairy, meat, non organic produce, screen time, the public school system, Panadol, vaccines… it’s always something with this whacko.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting reading this paragraph on Ashy’s Instagram. Notice how ‘being a good Mum’ isn’t one of Trashbag’s ‘human needs’ for herself. Well, I guess we all already know that, but still!🙄🤦🏻‍♀️.

If she was secure and happy with this ‘life’ of hers, she’d not feel the need to write these essays proving anything. We all see through her BS. No amount of her stupid self-indulgent paragraphs is going to change that. I wonder if Steve believes the rubbish she writes or whether he’s just staying with her hoping she’ll manage to earn them a few more pennies with another lame business idea. 🤔 Tbh I don’t think anyone could make Ashy hold herself accountable for anything. It’s a shame, mostly for the kids.
I bet she has no idea what any of her words mean.. a whole bunch of random words to seem like she’s interesting and handling life. But really she puts them all together to give her minions the impression it’s all amazing to be her 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think she is just an idiot.
She preaches constantly about keeping it real, she doesn’t want her Instagram to be just a highlight reel.
Next minute, posts a ‘reels’ (does it annoy anyone else that she calls one reel a reels) on her perfect little bubble that she’s created but don’t worry, it’s not perfect cause she made sure to clarify that in the caption.

• Heart
  • Haha
It seems like it's all or nothing with Tarj.. from what she said on her stories..it seems like tarj smashed his chocolate then blamed the chocolate for feeling sick so threw the rest in the bin... why didn't he just save it for another day? No need to throw it in the bin!....Ashy is the parent, she should control how much of it he eats at a time too..I just find it strange that she said he threw it in the bin and that was a win. Also great parenting to walk into another room and let Steve deal with him...she always does that..she'll be fucked if Steve ever leaves her

Reactions: 11
I think she is just an idiot.
She preaches constantly about keeping it real, she doesn’t want her Instagram to be just a highlight reel.
Next minute, posts a ‘reels’ (does it annoy anyone else that she calls one reel a reels) on her perfect little bubble that she’s created but don’t worry, it’s not perfect cause she made sure to clarify that in the caption.
She sure is an idiot. That message to her about being in a bubble went straight over her head, she didn’t understand it at all. She has no idea about spelling and grammar and being professional, if she did then maybe some of her businesses would have succeeded instead of being big flops. No one takes a business seriously when they can’t even spell basic words.

Reactions: 10
Oh ffs Ashy saying she gets really sad when she puts Tahlia to be because she won’t see her for 12 hours! My arse she’ll miss her! She didn’t seem to miss her one bit when she jetted off to another country without her for a ‘family holiday day’. In fact she didn’t even mention her baby once on that whole trip. She’s full of tit and a witch of a mother.

Reactions: 20
Oh ffs Ashy saying she gets really sad when she puts Tahlia to be because she won’t see her for 12 hours! My arse she’ll miss her! She didn’t seem to miss her one bit when she jetted off to another country without her for a ‘family holiday day’. In fact she didn’t even mention her baby once on that whole trip. She’s full of tit and a witch of a mother.
Hahaha I don’t miss my kids when they are sleeping, I love it because it’s peace and quiet and I can watch Tv or do anything without the kids annoying me 😂😂 I love them with all my heart though, unlike Ashy!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am just curious, why has no articles come up about her leaving her younger child while she had a “family” holiday. She went away for a weekend and there was endless articles about her being slammed for that but nothing for her leaving her kid while she went to another country

Hold still tarjj. We need to make it look like we are a happy family for the gram
When you’re at this point you need to accept that the nice, posed, “perfect” (lol) family photos aren’t going to be a thing anymore and now it’s time for candid photos showing the kids personalities.

Reactions: 3
I am just curious, why has no articles come up about her leaving her younger child while she had a “family” holiday. She went away for a weekend and there was endless articles about her being slammed for that but nothing for her leaving her kid while she went to another country
I think she asked the media to do a story on her leaving her kids to go away for the weekend, I remember she did a post about it then next minute there was a few articles about it. It was all for engagement. Money talks. She knows that not taking her youngest on a ‘family’ holiday is not right to do hence no talk about it

I think she asked the media to do a story on her leaving her kids to go away for the weekend, I remember she did a post about it then next minute there was a few articles about it. It was all for engagement. Money talks. She knows that not taking her youngest on a ‘family’ holiday is not right to do hence no talk about it
Regardless of what’s written she always spins it like “if the dad did this nobody would say a word” and worms her way out of it. It was a crappy thing to do but the defence is always that it’s mum shaming.

Reactions: 10
Regardless of what’s written she always spins it like “if the dad did this nobody would say a word” and worms her way out of it. It was a crappy thing to do but the defence is always that it’s mum shaming.
Yep every time she does it because she is a selfless human being and can’t own up to her own crappy actions

Reactions: 4
I’M FINE *spiralling*… god she’s a bleeping idiot.
Always so passive aggressive in her replies
It seems like it's all or nothing with Tarj.. from what she said on her stories..it seems like tarj smashed his chocolate then blamed the chocolate for feeling sick so threw the rest in the bin... why didn't he just save it for another day? No need to throw it in the bin!....Ashy is the parent, she should control how much of it he eats at a time too..I just find it strange that she said he threw it in the bin and that was a win. Also great parenting to walk into another room and let Steve
deal with him...she always does that..she'll be fucked if Steve ever leaves her
No child would have willing thrown out chocolate 😂 he’s been coached an manipulated!
poor Tala when she’s older!

It should be written that both patents left their baby in a different country 😔 she surely couldn't spin that

O M G, YES!!! I have been close to messaging her about it before, but thought she won’t give a sh!t and will just block me.

O M G, YES!!! I have been close to messaging her about it before, but thought she won’t give a sh!t and will just block me.
Haha or she’ll just reply and say it’s my buisness (because she can’t spell business correctly) how I spell and say things so don’t tell me how to say something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.