Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one deserves to be compared to old mate. Including horses! I understand your point!
Is she sitting at the end of a cul de sac this morning? On the bloody road? She’s such a moron. Imagine getting ready to go to work and this is in your way. Mornon!
Hows her tagging Megan markle official and its actually a fan page account 🤣
---
And……why aren’t they finding the straight pieces of the puzzle first?! Oh nooooo that’s far too logical for Trashy🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought this as well.. cos my 3 year old knows to do that with puzzles.. but just shows they don't really do puzzles together and it was just some content

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gretty and Eric are away for Easter with the kids.. out bike riding without helmets. (The kids have helmets on thankfully). I’m not going to say I’ve never rode a bike without a helmet myself - I have. However having a child myself now I’d try set examples and explain to my son the importance of wearing a well fitted bike helmet and leading my explain. Yet these two dimwits both are not wearing them, Gretty is filming content while riding and Eric appears to be drinking alcohol, and riding with one hand while little Zane is on the back 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Gretty and Eric are away for Easter with the kids.. out bike riding without helmets. (The kids have helmets on thankfully). I’m not going to say I’ve never rode a bike without a helmet myself - I have. However having a child myself now I’d try set examples and explain to my son the importance of wearing a well fitted bike helmet and leading my explain. Yet these two dimwits both are not wearing them, Gretty is filming content while riding and Eric appears to be drinking alcohol, and riding with one hand while little Zane is on the back 🤦🏼‍♀️
I mean.. at least the Took BOTH of their kids!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brittney is just as bad, all she does is lie, pretend she empowers women and acts “quirky” for attention. Her and ashy wound make good friends.
She once hung out with Ashy on a tarte makeup trip never seen them together again..
I’ve meet Brittany a few times she’s very nice, down to earth. She’s very career oriented an smashing it.

Ashy could learn a thing or 2.

Reactions: 2
Brittney is another person who pretends she’s all about body positivity and size inclusiveness but edits the bejesus out of herself and her models on Fayt. Pass.

Reactions: 5
As someone who claims to be a woman for women and advocates all things for ‘mumma’s’, she doesn’t stay on top of anything unless it’s to do with her. 3 vaginal births and I know April is International Cesarean Awareness month. When will she do better with her platform 🤦🏼‍♀️ luckily it’s mainly bots!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
No one deserves to be compared to old mate. Including horses! I understand your point!
Is she sitting at the end of a cul de sac this morning? On the bloody road? She’s such a moron. Imagine getting ready to go to work and this is in your way. Mornon!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“It’s a long weekend looking forwards to spending some quality time with the family” literally next sentence “im just about to go on a walk with a girlfriend” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Brittney is another person who pretends she’s all about body positivity and size inclusiveness but edits the bejesus out of herself and her models on Fayt. Pass.
I don’t know a lot about Brittney but at least her clothing line actually fit larger bodies. I believe Fayt goes up to a size 26 where as baseline only goes to a size 18/20 (I think)

I don’t know a lot about Brittney but at least her clothing line actually fit larger bodies. I believe Fayt goes up to a size 26 where as baseline only goes to a size 18/20 (I think)
Fayt only recently went up to a size 26. It was after the curve fashion show in melb that she was banging on saying brands need to cater for that but she didn’t. She only went to a size 20. I think it was a few months-6 m it took her to get that ball rolling. So she is absolutely no saint in that department

Oh no that’s correct they have a better size range but both charge ridiculous amounts of money for their products. Fayt just launched a $180 trench coat. 😱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.