Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck she’s stupid.
It’s not the sugar.
It’s not the processed food.
Your son is obviously struggling. He clearly needs a multidisciplinary team assessment, a diagnosis and then some assistance to help him live a happy and healthy life with that diagnosis which doesn’t define him, by the way Trashy….
No one thinks your family is perfect. Get your head out of your pancake ass.
duck this woman grinds my gears in so many ways, but ignoring her children’s clear needs tops the list.
I hope the school takes mandatory reporting to FACS seriously, because they will be getting a few complaints in the new term coming. Watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
“Highly processed foods” um I didn’t find clean treats on a bleeping tree outside, ya fuckwit. duck she’s an idiot. I don’t think anyone’s seen that child eat a bleeping piece of fruit, it’s always powders or protein balls or smuggling treats from the pantry. You’re giving that kid an eating disorder Ashy. How anyone can think you’re an authority on anything is a joke. She is stuck in 2014.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah if he’s 7 and still throwing hour long tantrums, then I don’t think it’s the Easter eggs….
---
Also for her to be like ‘and he threw the Easter eggs in the bin, which is such a cool ending’ is so disordered. Classic binge eater behaviour. Can’t have any bad food in the house because he can’t be trusted to eat in moderation.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Frak me! Hearing her talk about her lack of parenting skills and recounting TajMahal's behaviours makes me quite concerned about anyone looking to her for parenting advice. Yes, all children are different, yes, we parent in different ways but NO...not all parents are doing the best they can... and you are exhibit A. Self help and self empowerment also means you as your parenting self... not just your own tit in your past or inner voices etc. TarjMahal is looking to you for guidance, support and unconditional love and acceptance. The way you've just spoken about your complete lack of care and connection with him is utterly sad and inexcusable.

Reactions: 10
"This is why I choose to make these healthy meals for my family" ashy every other week getting her good chef or whatever company is paying the bill that week and then saying Steve does most the cooking for their family..

Reactions: 11
Did she just say the last thing she’d to do when one of her kids is having a melt down is film it?! Ummmm…hold on…..that’s exactly what she’s done on a few occasions with Taj!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ stupid woman.

Reactions: 18
Where are these comments saying she’s so perfect and has a perfect life? She gets like 50 comments on a post if she’s lucky and they’re mostly from her friends 😂
Also, Taj should’ve grown out of mega tantrums by now. So sad that she is blaming the chocolate.
My kids had a fair bit of chocolate today to celebrate Easter Sunday. They’re 4 and 5, and have not had any breakdowns…

• Haha
How many times can she say ‘copious amounts of sugar’ in one day 🤯🤯

Reactions: 7
Did she just say the last thing she’d to do when one of her kids is having a melt down is film it?! Ummmm…hold on…..that’s exactly what she’s done on a few occasions with Taj!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ stupid woman.
That's EXACTLY what she's done at other times and she can't cope with the meltdowns 'so Tala and l go to another room...' that would be upsetting her precious 'vibrations', she is so selfish!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
My kids had chocolate today, and plenty of it. Not one meltdown was had. I really feel for Taj. He is clearly so unsupported and she has the nerve to sit there and blame sugar?! Get a bleeping grip Ashy 🤬

Reactions: 18
This is just all to justify her choice to severely restrict what her and her kids eat (clearly not Steve). “See! He can’t have sugar cos he has meltdowns!” There’s no need to restrict food unless you know for sure from a doctor or allergist that it’s making you sick. Her ED behaviour is going to be so damaging to her kids.

Yeah if he’s 7 and still throwing hour long tantrums, then I don’t think it’s the Easter eggs….
---
Also for her to be like ‘and he threw the Easter eggs in the bin, which is such a cool ending’ is so disordered. Classic binge eater behaviour. Can’t have any bad food in the house because he can’t be trusted to eat in moderation.
My son is three and a tantrum will last maybe a few minutes but he can come out of it and straight away. An hour for a seven year old is not normal and it’s very concerning that he can’t regulate that emotion or calm down.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Interesting reading this paragraph on Ashy’s Instagram. Notice how ‘being a good Mum’ isn’t one of Trashbag’s ‘human needs’ for herself. Well, I guess we all already know that, but still!🙄🤦🏻‍♀️.

If she was secure and happy with this ‘life’ of hers, she’d not feel the need to write these essays proving anything. We all see through her BS. No amount of her stupid self-indulgent paragraphs is going to change that. I wonder if Steve believes the rubbish she writes or whether he’s just staying with her hoping she’ll manage to earn them a few more pennies with another lame business idea. 🤔 Tbh I don’t think anyone could make Ashy hold herself accountable for anything. It’s a shame, mostly for the kids.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that she completely missed the point of what was meant by living in a bubble and needing to grow a brain, just proves that she lives in a bubble and needs to grow a brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This may have been spoken about already, apologies if so, but where have her tacky engagement/ wedding rings gone?

Reactions: 2
Oh she knows. She’s well aware what the poster was referring to. Her feigned confusion is tacky and transparent

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.